The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Or you could assist him with images considering your search function expertise.

maybe i should. thanks to my expertise. i found it in 10 seconds.

Flathead 4001BK.

Owned for 9 months. Let's say.....5 months of wear. 1-presoak' date=' 1 machine wash+dry.

Oh, and excuse the semi-weird wallet fade. I just switched to a mid-length wallet 3 weeks ago so it'll look a little bit weird until it fades out evenly in a few months.

[img']http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/cynlix/1_31_08_front.jpg[/img]

1_31_08_back.jpg

thanks for the tip smartass

these are h&m drain jeans

i've worn them almost everyday since i bought them (over one year ago)

a bargain at only €20 or so

they were completely black when i first got them

there was a hole where the left pocket is but my good friend fixed it for me. :)

does anybody know good jeans which would fit the same/similar? i would not mind spending over €100 or so on some jeans. i'm looking for black denim... :) i like that these are somewhat tapered. i don't have measurements but i could provide them sometime if somebody is willing to help. how are apc petit standards in black? do they have a similar type of fit to these? they look nice.

don't mind my blue fleece blanket ha ha :) :)

drain02601.jpg

drain01974.jpg

Thanks a lot. How long have you been wearing these? How many soaks/washes?

I soak it once when i bought it new. No shrinkage at all, even it does, just tad generous. Then i start wearing it about 4 to 5 days a week for 6 months. Since it is the first raw denim i ever experienced. Cant wait to wash it. So wash it at 6 months. Then wear it again for 3 months or so and wash it...something like that...can remember:confused:.... but total wash, i dont think exceed 5 times...

by the way, what i like is that mine were still made in the u.s.a

I soak it once when i bought it new. No shrinkage at all, even it does, just tad generous. Then i start wearing it about 4 to 5 days a week for 6 months. Since it is the first raw denim i ever experienced. Cant wait to wash it. So wash it at 6 months. Then wear it again for 3 months or so and wash it...something like that...can remember:confused:.... but total wash, i dont think exceed 5 times...

by the way, what i like is that mine were still made in the u.s.a

Thanks for the info. Them blue jeans of yours are truly lookin' nice. Subtle and natural but not boring and washed out. I really love the idea of breakin' in "real" work jeans.

So these were my first pair of selvedges worn last year in 8th for about 3 months. Color is actually pretty dead on. I know the companies pretty lame but they were a starter pair and I really like the vertical falling and some of the stacks (especially on the back of the right leg). Oh yeah and theyve had 1 soak and a machine wash. Hope you enjoy somewhat.

DSC04617.jpg

jacks197.jpg

jacks198.jpg