I'll make a shoehorn outta your shin

I'll make a lampshade of durable skin

Hey, I could really use a couple of hands

To complete one hell of a plant stand

Oh, and don't you know that I'm caught here in the middle

Making rib cages into coffee tables

I'm just makin' em into coffee tables

• 4 months later...
Human hair isn't hard to get, it's just kinda expensive. It's also sorta hard to work with at times.

CCP did a human hair tie.

Human hair is used most notably in high-quality wigs and high-end dolls' hair. It comes from young Chinese girls who sell it for the money. The Japanese are large consumers since the geishas require human hair wigs.

CCP did a human hair tie.

Human hair is used most notably in high-quality wigs and high-end dolls' hair. It comes from young Chinese girls who sell it for the money. The Japanese are large consumers since the geishas require human hair wigs.

Didn't he also make a human hair coat at some point?

What I noticed in the hair I handled is that one batch may not come from the same head. There's always some random hair with a slightly different color and texture. It can get annoying you want it to be as even as possible.

taking this thread seriously. ive always like ostrich skin, i got some ostrich skin boots when i was in mexico this summer, i almost never wear them but they are really comfortable.

I find it difficult to take this thread seriously, because it doesn't seem as though it was created because the guy seriously likes exotic skins for their fashionable qualities, but rather because he likes the idea that an endangered animal was killed for his shoes.

I find it difficult to take this thread seriously, because it doesn't seem as though it was created because the guy seriously likes exotic skins for their fashionable qualities, but rather because he likes the idea that an endangered animal was killed for his shoes.

I like it for both the esthetic qualities and the political incorrectness associated with it.

You'll find that the French and Japanese also have a fascination for such things. And never forget that the Texans have made cowboy boots out of every creature that has ever crawled, swam or slithered across the Earth.

How 'bout a wallet made from human tattooed skin? Even better would be a backpack made from preserved Yakuza skins and post it on the "what are wearing thread"

2mxmjpt.jpg

Have you seen Le Corbusier's pet dog?

After it died, he bound a copy of Don Quixote in its pelt:

corb%20dog%20book%2001.jpg

Guest doubletap
I like it for both the esthetic qualities and the political incorrectness associated with it.

You'll find that the French and Japanese also have a fascination for such things. And never forget that the Texans have made cowboy boots out of every creature that has ever crawled, swam or slithered across the Earth.

you're a douchebag.

...i'm sure you were prob. waiting for that.

i hope you get mauled to death by wild dogs.