japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Doing my party tomorrow night at F.bar in Azabu Juban.

More gaijin models than you can shake a stick at.

Superfuturians always welcome. PM for guest list.

db

i kinda wanna go but i have a feeling that it's gonna be like feria :(

this Friday

mini go kon

me, designer girl, ex-race queen with fake tits, and need one more person

anyone interested

i don't know any dudes

are you serious?

do you speak japanese fluently?

do you know random pop-culture shit that j-beezies wants to hear

Guest lovesupremedream

Since i'm only 17 years old, can I still buy beer around here? The shinjuku,shibuya/harujuku area would be nice. I only have 2 days left here, and I just want to have a drink and relax and soak it all in.

I only know some basic Japanese ><;.. would it be hard for me to get some?

The convenience store has beer .. i'm wondering if they'd ask me for my age or an I.D (which I don't have :/)

Thanksss!

edit;; Found out the limit's 20.. ><;; nuuuuu.

i kinda wanna go but i have a feeling that it's gonna be like feria :(

can't lie, it's feria-esque but a bit more of a mixed crowd and a little bit less of the roppongi yakuza steez. music is leagues better too. we had the japanese world cup team and some japanese model bleazies come through on saturday to help balance it out. (edit: just remembered, some hot half japo half french girls as well)

i:ll make sure to sort you out for next time Herp. you get my email via PM? sorry i didn't check my sufu PM in time.

db

ps. i met some girls who worked at Muse at a pool party at Grand Hyatt Roppongi and I gotta say that they were high level gaijin hunters. both deka melon chan style campaign girls fr extra cash. i havent been to Muse in years, but i gotta shout it out as still the best place for clueless gaijin to score in TKO.

Since i'm only 17 years old, can I still buy beer around here? The shinjuku,shibuya/harujuku area would be nice. I only have 2 days left here, and I just want to have a drink and relax and soak it all in.

I only know some basic Japanese ><;.. would it be hard for me to get some?

The convenience store has beer .. i'm wondering if they'd ask me for my age or an I.D (which I don't have :/)

Thanksss!

edit;; Found out the limit's 20.. ><;; nuuuuu.

Unless you've got a baby face you'll be fine; First time in Tokyo I was 17, bought beers at Lawsons and Family Mart almost daily without ever an ID check. Like wise with ciggies, they prob knew I was underage but didn't care at all.

Otherwise just find a vending machine.

they really don't give a shit, friend of mine bought liquor from konbino constantly dressed in his high school uniform. only place they card is at clubs. worst case scenario, you say you can't speak japanese and that's that. don't sweat it.

are you serious?

do you speak japanese fluently?

do you know random pop-culture shit that j-beezies wants to hear

ugh, these are my two only specialities, speaking japanese and random cultural japanese cultural bullshit............FUCK

ugh, these are my two only specialities, speaking japanese and random cultural japanese cultural bullshit............FUCK

come down if you are in the area

otherwise, this will be my very first attempt to have a threesome

the only problem is that i have a day-time date with a secretary from a really well-renowned gaishi law firm on the next day. i'm pretty serious about this beezie.

can't lie, it's feria-esque but a bit more of a mixed crowd and a little bit less of the roppongi yakuza steez. music is leagues better too. we had the japanese world cup team and some japanese model bleazies come through on saturday to help balance it out. (edit: just remembered, some hot half japo half french girls as well)

i:ll make sure to sort you out for next time Herp. you get my email via PM? sorry i didn't check my sufu PM in time.

db

ps. i met some girls who worked at Muse at a pool party at Grand Hyatt Roppongi and I gotta say that they were high level gaijin hunters. both deka melon chan style campaign girls fr extra cash. i havent been to Muse in years, but i gotta shout it out as still the best place for clueless gaijin to score in TKO.

We still go to Muse a lot. Two drink tickets + 400 yen for a redbull vodka is a total rape at feria.

My buddy and I will def come to your party if you can introduce us to some cool kids. Pool party at Grand Hyatt sounds sick. We usually pre-game at our buddy's house near Grand Hyatt and walk down to Muse for hardcore nanpa.

We still go to Muse a lot. Two drink tickets + 400 yen for a redbull vodka is a total rape at feria.

My buddy and I will def come to your party if you can introduce us to some cool kids. Pool party at Grand Hyatt sounds sick. We usually pre-game at our buddy's house near Grand Hyatt and walk down to Muse for hardcore nanpa.

Damn, you guys are motivating me to get back out. I've just been taking what falls in my lap lately. Nice girls but I need to stay off the OL's who want to get married and hit the street a bit. Already 2 dates this weekend plus a ton of work tho. Is muse really that good? Went there once, got in an argument w the DB bouncer who accused me of being military even though I had a school ID, and then had a bunch of creepy Nepali guys trying to grope the Korean girls I brought.

this Friday

mini go kon

anyone interested

i don't know any dudes

lol should read thread more often. I speak well enough (went to school / do sales) but don't know shit about pop-culture and you don't know me. Would obviously be down tho. Blah

isetan's sale started today

everything is on sale

went to MMM today before the go-kon to get my tags re-sewn.

everything 40% off. insane jawnz left. shoes, sandals, summer jeans, pants, jackets, and etc. lots of insane looking hightops ive never seen in the states.

you guys need to cop.

i just don't have any money to spend on clothes. $$$$ --> beezies and beer.

alright. my next trip to japan will be right smack during the sales period. its in january and july?

come down if you are in the area

otherwise, this will be my very first attempt to have a threesome

the only problem is that i have a day-time date with a secretary from a really well-renowned gaishi law firm on the next day. i'm pretty serious about this beezie.

haha, thanks for the invite but won't be in japan for another year, best of luck hookin' up that 3-some.

went to shinjuku today to watch a movie

checked out isetan. it was a total fucking mad house even though it was a weekday

CDG sale started today. all 40% off. junya, ganryu, homme, hp, and everything else. lots of sizes left.

URCR, Mr. Hollywood, and everything else all on sale (40% off)

I might go back for another look. It was just way too fucking crowded.

Tokyo has way too much shit that it's nearly impossible to shift thru all that garbage to find something I actually like.

Opening ceremony is also having a sale. All 30% off. The store fucking blows. Really hot SAs though. Hope it explodes soon.

The only stuff I've bought in Japan that gets regular wear is shit I bought at retail... FUCK THE SALE. Cop at retail.

Oh yeah, Balenciaga editors bags = 50% off at nano universe. INSANE. FUCK.

Race queen turned out to be a dude?

My buddy was apparently full of shit.

The "race-queen" girl had no fake tits. I'm 95% sure that he didn't fuck her.

She used to work for a major investment banking firm and is retardedly smart. I felt like she could see through all the BS I was feeding her.

I eventually gave up. The whole conversation turned into a "girl's talk." Talking about finding the right one and etc. How they wanna find "normal" guys. I basically told her that regular Japanese guys won't be able to handle her. Also, she hasn't had a boy friend in like 5 years and she's 32. Typical type A and etc. She's basically in-fucking-sane. It also doesn't help that she's richer than most 20- and 30-something Japanese guys.

$$$$ + type A + >30 yrs old = perfect formula for attracting guys. NOT.

The girl I wanted told me that she has a 好きな人 but it's 形にならない. Fake race queen's and my combined assessment was that the dude isn't ready to commit or has some other beezies. 好きだけど付き合えない. That's exactly the fucking line I tell my 2nd tier beezies.

Overall, it was a super interesting night. Sucks that I totally blew this.

On the flip side, it's okay because I felt like I had to narrow down my list and I found new sisters I can talk to.

All right guys

Today looks like a perfect day for a lunch date.

i totally know the type. My wife has a former coworker who's over 30 and she wants specifically harvard, brown, yale grad. No Columbia, or Japanese school like Todai/Keio she thinks they're lower tiered. I asked her what about guys like who went to cheap city colleges and somehow ended up making middle six figures, have no debt, and she was like hell no. She's been single for a long time too. I rate her a high 7 for looks at most.

I wouldnt say you blew it, because you obviously werent gonna tap that before getting there.

went to a beer garden

the girl in charge of making the reservation was stupid enough to have us show up 1 hr before the last order

binged and needless to say, i blacked out

took some girl home before the subway even closed

turns out this girl is atrociously ugly. she works in the fashun industry though.

ended up going on a lunch date earlier today.

i fucked up

i should stop fucking around with these 2s and 3s (10 being the hottest).