japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

there are 4 places i eat at everytime i'm back.

there is now a fifth. it aint' rak thai.

it is called stellato. seems typical, but i've heard great things and the menu ain't that expensive

Grand Menu

Menu

Osetra Caviar10g 3500Fresh Oyster1p 480Jamon Iberico1800Today`s Fish Carpaccio2200Caesar Salad1300Caramelized Foie Gras3000Sautéed Foie Gras & Foie Gras Brulee3200Dungeness Crab Cake Lobster Cream Sauce2200Organic Vegetable Tortilla Roll2200Lobster Risotto2800Sauteed Scallop Spicy Tomato sauce2800Bouillabaisse3800Roasted Lobster5000Roasted Lamb Chop3600Roasted Veal Black Olive Sauce4000Japanease Beef Fillet4300Pork Chop 3600

it is called stellato.

Stellato is in shirokane. It's great. And its owned by the same guys that do Tableaux in Daikanyama. Highly recommend it. The bar at Tableaux is amazing. Especially the interior. Very 20s-30s feeling. Guaranteed panty dropping venue if you bring a girl.

Stellato is in shirokane. It's great. And its owned by the same guys that do Tableaux in Daikanyama. Highly recommend it. The bar at Tableaux is amazing. Especially the interior. Very 20s-30s feeling. Guaranteed panty dropping venue if you bring a girl.

always go to tableaux. it does drop panties! plus it's by supreme!!!!!!!!!!!

the stupid cover charge sux tho.

how has air and yellow been recently? i didn't club last time. i was hustlin.

Air and Yellow still have decent parties once in a while, but it all depends on who's spinning. Went to Warehouse in Azabu-juban last night and it was crawling with hotties... Stephane Pompougnac was visiting, so he drew a good crowd.

If you're looking for a more local flavor, Genius in Ginza or even Alife in Nishi-azabu are good bets too.

Has anyone checked out the reopened Pure in Shibuya? It's in the old Xanadu space... all you can drink all night for ¥3500!

Has anyone checked out the reopened Pure in Shibuya? It's in the old Xanadu space... all you can drink all night for ?????!

Yeah, its usually pretty packed with unemployed NOVA teachers, tourists, and the standard Shibuya crowd. Either way though, its a cheap way to get fucked up fast.

Plus, by the dancefloor there is some kind of quasi-stage with a pole on it and if you're lucky--or drunk enough--the girl dancing will have all her teeth and be at least a B cup.

Went to an Ma Chambre http://www.ma-chambre.com/loungebar.html recently and there were plenty of rich, drunk Japanese girls guzzling champagne and stumbling through the hallway like easy targets.

^^^^^ They held the ivy league alumni gathering there last summer. Pretty decent place but the bar is kinda small and its kinda outta the ways....

I was invited to become a member of Singles Bar EnCounter in Roppongi recently. Anybody know if this place is legit?

http://www.singlesbar.jp/index2.html

Went to an Ma Chambre http://www.ma-chambre.com/loungebar.html recently and there were plenty of rich, drunk Japanese girls guzzling champagne and stumbling through the hallway like easy targets.

I liked interior of Ma Chambre. Went there for a party about a month ago and had a good time. But yeah, the front bar is small and I wonder if they fill up the place regularly.

We stopped by 57 last night for a few drinks. It's actually a restaurant with a large bar area in the front but it's setup pretty nice for a private party or something. Otherwise, good spot to start the night off.

man, so much good info - glad i started frequenting this thread. on a much different topic...much different. does anyone have the remotest idea where i can find a bamboo cutting board in tokyo!?

honestly, my aunts are wanting one for christmas time...and, well, it's pay back time for all those holidays spent in portland during uni! thanks in advance!

positive rep worthy answer:

nigga i suggest dat you b going to 合羽橋

my dad took me there when i was little.

it's da #1 place for getting cookin gear (most of the shit is for professional use but anyone can purchase those jawns). the prices are super-competitive.

You can def. find a bamboo cutting board.

Take the ginza line to taharacho or hibiya line to Iriya

access_map2.gif

cool, i might check that area out next time i'm over there.

soundune, they might have one at tokyu hands. they got a pretty good selection of high-quality cooking wares.

nigga u b done with da finalz tomorrow?

you need to txt me

mang, da 1st part of mah final is on thursday and the secund part on friday.

i b leaving here at 530am on saturday. pshshshshhshh