PICT0193.jpg

Robert Geller Joseph Frames.. Anything similar or better?

Probably allready been asked.. i have a big head (im 6'4 eh)

http://saltoptics.com/

salt has few similar ones... probably better build too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm in need of some new glasses and I need SUFU's opinion/suggestion/advice.

Price Range - Frames only. Under 300. Cheaper is better. But 300 is pretty much my max.

Style - Open to all styles

Color - Open to all colors

Here are two pictures of me. One from the front and one from the side. Let me know if you guys need anything else to make this easier. :bigthumb:

Oh and this is pretty much the longest I usually let my hair grow out.. I usually have it shorter. Any suggestions on a new haircut would be taken into consideration too.

x2p9w1.jpg

avrjtv.jpg

Thanks

^^

Moscot is a smaller brand and seems to control their stock pretty tight so I don't think the frames really go on sale at most retail stores.

If you like the yukel try checking for Shuron Ronsir frames. Same style except I think Shuron has a lot more color and size options. They're a lot easier to find online for cheaper prices than Moscot. I haven't handled them although quality should be decent.

Seriously, no matter how cool you think a frame looks I'd try it on before buying. Even if you know your measurements there are always small variations to the design. Maybe I'm just anal but if a frame doesn't fit a certain way on my nose I find them incredibally awkward to wear. Not as much a problem with metal frames that have adjustable nose pads but for most plastic frames trying on is mandatory.

I don't know if it is mentioned yet in this thread, didn't feel like going through all the pages, but Theo is a pretty cool brand. Probably totally different than the more classis and vintage styled glasses people like here, but really cool. I always used to wear glasses from this belgian brand as a kid. I have been wearing some tamer glasses since I got older, but I'm thinking about getting a fram from this brand again, they are great quality as well.

You can check it here.

I don't know if it is mentioned yet in this thread, didn't feel like going through all the pages, but Theo is a pretty cool brand. Probably totally different than the more classis and vintage styled glasses people like here, but really cool. I always used to wear glasses from this belgian brand as a kid. I have been wearing some tamer glasses since I got older, but I'm thinking about getting a fram from this brand again, they are great quality as well.

You can check it here.

So I'm debating between the Oliver People NDG and Mykita Walter.

ndg-noir.jpg

mykita%2Bwalter.jpg

I tried the Walters on today and really liked the fit. I can get a store to order the NDG's without any commitment to buy them if they don't fit properly. Any opinions on either? What to do, what to do...?