ic! berlin.

Doesn't use traditional hinges, relies on unique tension to create überlight frames that are dead-sexy.

If you like IC you must check out Mykita, it's IC taken to the next level and was started by the original founders of IC...

I've got three pairs and absolutely love them.. earlier this year they also released Collection2 which is their acetate collection.

If you like IC you must check out Mykita, it's IC taken to the next level and was started by the original founders of IC...

I've got three pairs and absolutely love them.. earlier this year they also released Collection2 which is their acetate collection.

Yep. I have a pair of Mykita Walters from collection2. I love them.

i dont know if this has been said already, but you can check out fabulousfannys in nyc. i would recommend going into the store for some good finds on vintage, quality frames. their website gives a good preview (however, according to the one of the employees, the website is actually a separate entity, i.e. not all of the selection in the store will be available on the website...)

• 1 month later...

I recently went to Oliver Peoples and was originally planning to get the Oliver Peoples NDG glasses but the frames didn't fit my face at all so I ended up getting the Grayson frames. I got them to replace my Lance frames I thought I misplaced, but ended up finding. I am debating exchanging my Grayson frames for something else much more different than my Lances. Any frame suggestions?