These are beautiful

now just need a place locally to try em on....and abuse my schools optical plan

yeah, i was lucky enough to try them on for all of one minute as i was leaving hong kong.

not available in australia, so i'll have to commit to ordering them (even though i'm not 100%). fuck.

black beats the other shitty colourways - doesn't it? keep in mind i'm a pasty blonde motherfucker.

246_07.jpg

yeah, i was lucky enough to try them on for all of one minute as i was leaving hong kong.

not available in australia, so i'll have to commit to ordering them (even though i'm not 100%). fuck.

black beats the other shitty colourways - doesn't it? keep in mind a pasty blonde motherfucker.

246_07.jpg

whered u try em on? heading there pretty soon

imo, option 1 and 3 look pretty good, if you have kinda that WASPY look.

Show me some of your favorite tortious shell frames. Im in the market, and tired of my plain black ones.

Feel free to yell at me for being too lazy to search through all 37 pages of this thread.Or just copy and paste some photos prior to my post.. Whatever

• 2 weeks later...

ok. so im slightly embarrassed to ask this, but does anyone know the brand/model of the eyeglasses that the dude wears in the rachel zoe project?

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/M_R/Ra_Rh/RachelZoeProject/Season1/rachel-zoe-project4.jpg

i really like the shape, not too big and the frame.

Here's a pic of my Cutler & Gross 0692 Tortoiseshell. Am tempted to get another pair of C&G's as these are quite heavy for everyday wear.

Would be interested to see if people think they suit my face - am used to very slim Moby-esque frames, so trying to get used to such a difference!

Photo10.jpg

Photo7.jpg

Thinking of getting these as well:

090305-glasses-galleryaspx_ss_image.jpg

246_07.jpg

alright, i'm about to order, and i've narrowed it down to either option 1 or 6.

i've got irish steez with pale skin & hair.

can't help but feel option 1 might work a little better with my colouring, but i'm leaning towards the versatility of the black (i wear black most of the time).

contrast could work, yo?

also, they are actually women's frames - option 1 might just accentuate this?

fuck, i'm trying to talk myself into the black but i'm unsure..

will +rep.

too lazy to go back to read all of it, but have you already tried them on in HK? you know, since you say it's a women's frame and all. lots of frames are unisex though, so I wouldn't know.

Here's a pic of my Cutler & Gross 0692 Tortoiseshell. Am tempted to get another pair of C&G's as these are quite heavy for everyday wear.

Would be interested to see if people think they suit my face - am used to very slim Moby-esque frames, so trying to get used to such a difference!

Photo10.jpg

Photo7.jpg

Perfect fit. I personally don't think C+G are too heavy for everyday wear... but if that is your opinion, then you should obviously stay away from the brand entirely. Suck it up and wear them. It looks great.

too lazy to go back to read all of it, but have you already tried them on in HK? you know, since you say it's a women's frame and all. lots of frames are unisex though, so I wouldn't know.

yeah, tried them on - but only in black. i was satisfied, but thinking option one may be a better look?

i dunno.

those aren't bottom rimless right? the top is just stained black

Oh wow, I'm an idiot for not noticing that but to my credit I'm sure that effect is pretty rare and they do sort of look bottom rimless. Those are done pretty well, though.

Well, any LEGIT rimless recommendations?

at the risk out sounding like a hypebeasty-cunt, does anybody know what kind of glasses kid cudi wears? they look like wayfarers, only without the ray-ban logo on the side

louis-vuitton-party-5.jpg

i'm pretty sure they are tom fords.

as soon as pharell started wearing them, theyve spread like wild fire.

all the black "hipster" kids sporting them everywhere...

Oh wow, I'm an idiot for not noticing that but to my credit I'm sure that effect is pretty rare and they do sort of look bottom rimless. Those are done pretty well, though.

Well, any LEGIT rimless recommendations?

stussydt5xm4.jpg

i used to have these.. Stussy Kevin glasses. don't know if you can find them anymore though. not really rimless on the bottom either... so i guess this is a totally useless post. :o

i used to have these.. Stussy Kevin glasses. don't know if you can find them anymore though. not really rimless on the bottom either... so i guess this is a totally useless post. :o

Yeah, these are actually amazing. I think I remember seeing a couple on the marketplace last year but never bothered.

If anyone haps upon a seller, do tell~

Perfect fit. I personally don't think C+G are too heavy for everyday wear... but if that is your opinion, then you should obviously stay away from the brand entirely. Suck it up and wear them. It looks great.

I meant too heavy as in they are actually too heavy to wear all day - with the lenses, they end up sliding after a few hours. I went to the C&G stores this afternoon and have seen another pair that are lighter (black to crystal gradient) so will post pics when I pick them up.

yes... I know what you meant. My glasses are way heavier than yours, and I cope perfectly fine. Everyone has different tastes though, of course.

I hope your second pair of CG suits you better then. First still looks really good though, real talk.

246_07.jpgalright, i'm about to order, and i've narrowed it down to either option 1 or 6.

i've got irish steez with pale skin & hair.

can't help but feel option 1 might work a little better with my colouring, but i'm leaning towards the versatility of the black (i wear black most of the time).

contrast could work, yo?

also, they are actually women's frames - option 1 might just accentuate this?

fuck, i'm trying to talk myself into the black but i'm unsure..

will +rep.

where did you order?

Those OP X NDG frames really do look good. I just pulled the trigger on these guys from Blackbird:

GellerJoseph.jpg

It seems like the Marcello has been really well received, but the matte black was kind of cool. I couldn't find a fit pic of the Joseph frame before ordering so I'm keeping my fingers crossed...measurements seem pretty wearable though.

Side note, I kind of expected to get a pretentious attitude when calling Blackbird for info, but the girl I talked to was super nice. My first time ordering from them...will definitely do again.