SuFu Trendtalk : Colored Denim

onemancult

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a solid pair of red denim.

I tried a pair on at Topman. I can dig it. But they had pre-creased shit.

And Im not skinny for A77.

Help.

http://www.cmonwealth.com/item.php?id=1702

This colored denim thing is serious; Damn hipster, nu rave, tron lovers with your colored jeans and Ray Ban Wayfarers!

But on a serious note, I like colored denim. Maybe not for myself, but I think implemented the right way, it looks great. The way Geller showed royal blue jeans in his collection, I thought was a great look for summer. I honestly don't think that colored denim will die out, the colors will just keep changing.

Just wearing standard blue jeans all the time it gets fucking boring!

Calling people hipsters as in insult is dead.

Ay Bay Bay, I got me some bathing apes.

For several years coloured denim has been very popular in Australia, only gripe I have is that usually skinny jeans are combined with coloured denim and theres a bunch of fruity guys wearing skinny coloured denim which look like they've been painted on.

This colored denim thing is serious; Damn hipster, nu rave, tron lovers with your colored jeans and Ray Ban Wayfarers!

But on a serious note, I like colored denim. Maybe not for myself, but I think implemented the right way, it looks great. The way Geller showed royal blue jeans in his collection, I thought was a great look for summer. I honestly don't think that colored denim will die out, the colors will just keep changing.

Just wearing standard blue jeans all the time it gets fucking boring!

Calling people hipsters as in insult is dead.

Ay Bay Bay, I got me some bathing apes.

AY BAY BAY i'm tryin 2 cop me sum baydin apes but it's hard to find the really brite onez...

anyway i dun were colored denimz so i shouldnt reely talk...

Weak.

You gotta have the swagger to rock red pants.

i got the swagger, had no prob with strip destroyed, waxed, burnt whatever. Heck, just that red pants is something that could only be worn once for every occasion. Besides theres only limited styles that can be worn with it. Such as white blazers like the dior runway.

Id rather pick pastel pink any day rather than the red ones:p