Hottest hoodies...

hifashion

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that brown addict hoodie looks a lot better than my lousy swift all over camo hoodie

but i cant really complain b/c i picked it up for 70 USD shipped

that brown addict hoodie looks a lot better than my lousy swift all over camo hoodie

but i cant really complain b/c i picked it up for 70 USD shipped

Henrik Vibskov, as far as I know..old season though...might be wood wood though..so, don't quote me...75% sure it's Henrik Vibskov though...

London label 'Unconditional' do the best hoodies around IMO :) especially for the price point!

also, T-Book do hoodies you guys might quite like :)

http://www.no-one.co.uk/shopping/pages/?k=&b=98&page=2&s=true

Anybody know of other hoodies that have a high neck/collar thing going on? Kinda like the addict hoodie featured here:

detail2_popup.jpg

here's another example of a hoodie with an awesome collar:

430171601r2jf0.jpg

I nominate the Bless fishnet hoodie. I tried it on last week and it's really well made, although not the most wearable grament. Only the hood and the strip around the pocket are actual sweatshirt material, the rest is fishnet! It's much nicer in person than described over the internet, unfortunately I can't find pics.

That hoodie does, in fact, come in dark grey. I picked it up today at Ian, here in Seattle. They also had it in cream, but I think the charcoal is the best colorway.