Best of WAYPST (What Are You Photoshopping Today?)

ordo

I thought it would be good to post daily tips here as well. It will encourage us to either think up or seek out useful bits of information to share.

Todays Photoshop Tip:

So you want to run the last filter that you applied without going to the filter menu. People generally know that the short cut is Command-F (or CTRL-F), but what if you want to adjust some of the settings this time? Press Command-Option-F (CTRL-Option-F) and the dialog box for the last filter applied appears, letting you adjust the settings before applying them.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tOdAzE mAc OsX tIp: Install Developer Tools from your OS X CD. It will actually make your computer useful, rather than it's current state as a pleasure box. A function you'll find extremely useful is the "make" util.

PROTIP: You can get X11 on dat bitch.

I will see if I can change it up a bit next time - just for you :)

Note - Westside deleted his comment in here about the using the same background all the time which Mr Waffles repsonded to with his comment.

damn i was just trying not to make it to 4k.

you need some "rusty" text on the skreen wit ur band name now.

bad skoolz canada like uh suf afrikaanz better garde embarass ew shud b???

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe our education like such as in south africa and iraq and everywhere like that like such as

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe our education like such as in south africa and iraq and everywhere like that like such as
What? Bitch that doesn't even make any goddamn sense. You need to get the fear of God in you. And some waffles get out of here with your skinny ass bitch aint nobody want that! *snap*

*Cough*

Sorry to intrude in your conversation Mr westside, but could you bring some industrial cleaning products over to the pizza shop and innoculate red before your shift starts? He's caught a dose and his vital's are going to rot off if not.

Thanx.

Oh.

And please try and keep this to yourself it's a sensitive matter.

*Cough*

Sorry to intrude in your conversation Mr westside, but could you bring some industrial cleaning products over to the pizza shop and innoculate red before your shift starts? He's caught a dose and his vital's are going to rot off if not.

Thanx.

Oh.

And please try and keep this to yourself it's a sensitive matter.

I hate that thread. The pizza is terrible.

What? Bitch that doesn't even make any goddamn sense. You need to get the fear of God in you. And some waffles get out of here with your skinny ass bitch aint nobody want that! *snap*

lolwutpn7.jpg

lol wut?

i had one more that was a poor quality pic of me...i was weraing a jscott shirt...

That's true - but we are all about quality around here. There was also that alternate shot of your initial WAYWT that was posted, but it was not nearly as iconic.