cyberPUNK Japan Proxy

cyberPUNK

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy's great. got my visvim/w)taps/basecontrol gear that I could NOT get ahold of anywhere else!!!

I will continue to use his service because he gave my order the attention and support it deserved for the amount of money spent!! All the other proxy services treated me like crap and didn't answer my questions or help me out.

Use this service!!!

Policy change:

Henceforth all items purchased through 2nd will be processed for an 8% service charge, regardless of price. This is easily the cheapest option for those seeking to purchase items from 2nd.

2nd online shop:

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/2nd/itemlisttop-r.html

The friendliest proxy you will find :D! I asked him to bid an item for me 4 hours before it ended and he won it for me and was still courteous even though I couldnt transfer funds until around 3 days after auction ended. He also gave me estimated price of package before the auction ended! Thanks a lot Josh n I'll be ordering from you again :)! +++

unfortunately i've never been! i'm currently studying in kyoto and hadn't known about the store during my time in tokyo. i might be going back soon so i'll let you know. as for sizing i'm pretty sure everything is going to be the usual small fit, haha.

i'm really impressed with the clothing though. i'm sure if you find something you like i can contact the store and arrange for them to send us the size information.

I'm fairly new to this proxy service thing, and decided to take a chance with CyberPunk. He was really helpful, friendly and understanding with a neurotic first timer. He got my items shipped quite fast from Japan to San Francisco in 3 days...fucking amazing. :eek:Although I don't really have experience with this whole proxy thing, I recommend Josh to whoever has proxy needs.