evisu no.2 denim 2000 cut

edmond

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dsc00007ue4.jpg

dsc00009pk6.jpg

My no.2, 0331-cut, x-post from Evolution thread.

Real smooth but nice denim... lucky find at Nordstrom Rack clearance rack among the hordes of 7FAM and True Religion and whatnot (ugh). At the time of the pic, they had one hand-wash...

• 2 weeks later...

hi there

im sorry i soaked this in hot water just yeserday cause i heard this will shrink they definitely did! inseam shrunk 1and a ahlf inches waist shrunk 1 inch thighs arund 1/2 inch knees half inch too.. the butt shrunk too.. anyways all i can say is this you can defintely size down on this like on a samurai.. i wear a size 33 diors 21 mii( fuckers stretched out ) wear size 33 on all my sam's i got a 33 on this.. which fits really good

I am almost 100% sure that the no.2 denim is sanforized, but if you are able to shrink them, more power to you. Conventionally, people should buy no.2 denim jeans in their respective fit sizes though.

As far as ive seen everywhere it says that no2 denim is sanforized but everyone ive heard from (inc take5 advice) it did shrink on my jeans as well!

here some pictures of mine:

evisufitbackiq3.th.jpg

evisufitfrontll1.th.jpg

i dont know man i just buy jeans when i want it i dont care how they look ( well most of the time ) but sometimes i do.. i just buy and apprciate the quality..

btw the no 2's inseam shrunk a lot.. post soak is around 36 inches now is down to 34 and a half inches..