evisu no.2 denim 2000 cut

edmond

sorry if i have to make a new thread just erase it if you have to mods..

1. denim: around 12.5 to 13 oz max ( not sure)

2. 33x35

3. fits close to a 66'

4. nowhere near the denim material of samurai , sugarcane or denime

5. i love the cut on these i think it fits me well

6. its worth the buy ( but i think i need to get the no.1's too)

evisu2000no.2002.jpg

the silkscreened gulls at first thought they were hand drawn but nooo....

evisu2000no.2003.jpg

evisu2000no.2005.jpg

side by side with a 2001 cut

evisu2000no.2008.jpg

back pockets lined with extra cloth

evisu2000no.2010.jpgevisu2000no.2011.jpg

yah yeah yamane is the man!

evisu2000no.2015.jpg

evisu2000no.2012.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me its worth the buy if you cant get the no.1's but if you can get those no.1's then go for those... the price difference isnt that bad. endpoint these are a good buy

so... uhm, you probably realized this, but you should probably do more research before you drop crazy dough on jeans, huh... I guess that's a lesson for you right there.

you got that right...

Well they're made in Japan so whether the denim is ultra-leet or not the construction is the best Evisu has to offer ..

right edmondo ?

right !

well your right but still man.. no.1's are i think way better.. but these are already nice.. but its lacking something..( maybe the no.1 stamp on the patch and the 14.5 oz denim)

You know what edmond? You need to stop crying about these No. 2 versions. I have a couple pairs and they are quite awesome. The color vs. the No. 1's are negligible. And you can get some pretty sweet fades. Sure its sanforized and its a tiny tiny bit not as nice as the No. 1, but it sure as hell DOES compare with Sugarcane, Samurai, Pure Blue etc. etc.… So take a trip out to Japan for a weekend, get some hand painted No.1's so you can sleep better at night.

imma start wearing these next week.. anyways these are sanforized right? if i soak em in really hot water would they shrink a bit? ot ill just wear em as is?

They are sanforized, so wear them already. Go take a look at Naoto's and Cameland's pictures on Mynudies and you'll realize that the No.2 is a great denim and that you should give them a year worth of wear before you even consider buying another pair.

You know what edmond? You need to stop crying about these No. 2 versions. I have a couple pairs and they are quite awesome. The color vs. the No. 1's are negligible. And you can get some pretty sweet fades. Sure its sanforized and its a tiny tiny bit not as nice as the No. 1, but it sure as hell DOES compare with Sugarcane, Samurai, Pure Blue etc. etc.… So take a trip out to Japan for a weekend, get some hand painted No.1's so you can sleep better at night.

edmond will not sleep right until he has every model of jeans produced by every existing company in japan. i still don't understand why...

Forget that - just checked the fit thread...

I am surprised that the No. 2 runs so much bigger...

If I remeber correctly , you wear a 33 or 34 in most of your Jeans..

Now - DD+1 went with a 32...and they actually fit Chicken ( size 30 in Eternal !!)

End you could squeeze into a 33...So it must be the No. 1 denim and the shrinkage that makes those way tighter...

The number 2 is one of the nicest denims I've handled personally, the colour is really great after a wash. My friend has a pair too and they are fantastic. The no.1 probably isn't worth the amount you pay for them honestly, the price is just beyond ridiculous for what you are actually getting. Naoto even said that those in japan see the no.1 as a bit of a "rip off" also.

Don't give into the superfuture hype!

hey b. your crazy no way im getting those

i sense some green eyed monster here hahahaha

hey camel... i think your right no more number 1... maybe next month hahahha

The number 2 is one of the nicest denims I've handled personally, the colour is really great after a wash. My friend has a pair too and they are fantastic. The no.1 probably isn't worth the amount you pay for them honestly, the price is just beyond ridiculous for what you are actually getting. Naoto even said that those in japan see the no.1 as a bit of a "rip off" also.

Don't give into the superfuture hype!

i dont know... the evisu no1 fabric is some of the nicest ive seen... id rate it with samurai or higher. the construction and detailing are top too.

id rather pay the extra for the no1... the quality and heritage are worth it to me