Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

m65 is siq this season. heavy, warm, and fit is a perfect slim-but-not-skinny. very versatile and worth every penny imo.

however, seeing the nbhd stuff in person disappointed me even more. bunch of overpriced crap.

i think the new eras are kinda cool, but that's literally it. the jeans are pretty fucking heinous

seconded (thirded?) on the m-65, that and the black harrington from last s/s are the real keepers. cotton lining is a joke though - i thought the inner pocket was a snap and literally ripped the button out of the lining (leaving a small hole). and i'm not exactly david banner much less the hulk. but even as an unlined coat it would be pretty cool.

nbhd v2 - new era is great, larry clark is cool but otherwise it's overly branded for me and not particularly interesting. though neighborhood as a brand has sucked this past season so i'm not surprised. i suppose the grey/black hoody is pretty nice but not worth the $ imo.

^^ awesome, off tommorow so I'm going to stop by early. Hopefully pick up an oxford or two and a few pairs of pants.

\/\/\/

Usually it's what they got, they don't do a restock for the sales They only had the stripe hoodie in black and grey last time i checked.. Shirts, jackets, pants, shoes, etc go on sale. Hats and backpacks don't anymore.

do they have shirts and sweaters that arent in stock anymore? I hope i find a crest hoody in the red and navy blue colorway

**also if its a sale then that means that the other shirts are going to be cheaper right like 20 maybe?

thats nice i guess ill have to pick up an anarchy shirt since i missed out on that one readytoignite do you know if theyll have the crest hoody in red and navy blue i really really shouldnt have missed that one...I figured i could pick one up for around 200ish but i guess not

sale is usually 30% off soft goods only with no further reduction. doubt the t-shirts will be marked down either (they restocked anarchy, malcolm and fingerprint). don't expect recent stuff to be on sale yet either.

Some items went for 50% off. I got some flannels for 50% off.

considering how people have been on the flannels I doubt they are still available. I am also guessing the oxfords aren't there either as it has been ages since they were available (atleast thats what i've been told). If you are talking about the striped regular shirt with the white collar, then yeah, those are probably still around..