yes or no? / this or that?

chris

some opinions valued on footwear i might cop for trail/hike use (not exclusively) as i can't seem to find tallacs in my size anymore ;_; 

these are p cool but remind me of my powerlines somehow. think it's the sole shape and pulls + nylon bits. also speckles and rubberized toe

tumblr_n1tieiGbQh1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

i do however know for a fact i've always had a soft spot for these as well

tumblr_n1tidnGAgE1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

but the d-rings have always felt slightly contrived x_x

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Wendy-Rene-After-Laughter-What-Will-Tomorrow-Bring/142317089?ev=bp_titl

Original Stax pressing, £70, hopefully I can lowball him to around £60

e: there's one on ebay at $10 right now, there's about 5 days left, but hopefully I can get it for ~50!

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Wendy-Rene-After-Laughter-What-Will-Tomorrow-Bring/142317089?ev=bp_titl

Original Stax pressing, £70, hopefully I can lowball him to around £60

e: there's one on ebay at $10 right now, there's about 5 days left, but hopefully I can get it for ~50!

ask yrself y do u want this. you can get a digital copy for free.  yeah vinyl is cool , right?  you a dj? 

u fancy yourself some sorta renaissance man? or vinyl record snob connoisseur?

do you even have a decent collection started already?  if not i really don't see the point tbh

ask yrself y do u want this. you can get a digital copy for free.  yeah vinyl is cool , right?  you a dj? 

u fancy yourself some sorta renaissance man? or vinyl record snob connoisseur?

do you even have a decent collection started already?  if not i really don't see the point tbh

Yes , no, yes, and yes. 

Think I'm going to buy it, just seeing how the eBay auction plays out. 

If you don't like it don't buy it.  Don't just buy it coz it's cheap.

IMO tho it's p alright for a denim jkt.  Color is nice and seems like it'd be something u can just throw on and go

It's just that I can't tell if I like it based off of the pictures I've seen. The ones on the Levis website don't look too great, but I like how it looks in the pictures I posted. Thanks for the input though, it's helpful. 

It's just that I can't tell if I like it based off of the pictures I've seen. The ones on the Levis website don't look too great, but I like how it looks in the pictures I posted. Thanks for the input though, it's helpful. 

The fit pics on the Levi's online store are wack as can be. Check the jacket out in person if you get the chance.

^I prefer the grey/slate.

any recommendations for decent denim/trucker jackets that won't put me in the poor house (sup visvim). honestly would be happy with levi's but finding a rigid indigo one in xs seems to be impossible. 

thought u already was in the poorhouse   anyway i don't kno why i'm even helpin u, but lee typically has slimmer/smaller cuts than levis.

if not isn't there that kmart denim called "rustler."  prolly look good on u.