yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Anyone tried the "Stay Cash"? 

Holding off on buying new jeans , but I love the fit of the Max from having tried them on, and I fucking hate having jeans fading. If they actually don't fade as purported, they'd be fantastic.

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

I don't really kno 2 many dudes yr age who actually pay for hedportplus. They look alright I guess and the quality in gen ain't 2 bad. If cheap then y not! U ballin nao right? If not don't forget u kop pin jawns from me soon

I don't really kno 2 many dudes yr age who actually pay for hedportplus. They look alright I guess and the quality in gen ain't 2 bad. If cheap then y not! U ballin nao right? If not don't forget u kop pin jawns from me soon

educate me on the brand connotations pls. i seem to remember salaryman bein thrown around re: it?

and hmu when u get the jacky if it doesn't fit. ill prob grab that and the ring @ same time.

educate me on the brand connotations pls. i seem to remember salaryman bein thrown around re: it?

and hmu when u get the jacky if it doesn't fit. ill prob grab that and the ring @ same time.

Yoshida reg porter line accessories is pretty salaryman. Head porter plus clothing accounts pretty limited. FYI (off subject a little) 4 porter accessories u can sneak by w/ black beauty or reputable collabs. I am goin by jap standards tho.