chris

yes or no? / this or that?

Outlier climbers

12outlier-lo.jpg

or

4 season OG

16ogprofilelo.jpg

Might be doing some biking in them, but not too much. Mainly want some good fitting water resistant pants that I can wear when it rains.

depends on the cut you prefer. I got both outliers. I perfer skinny jeans so I do prefer to wear the climbers.

Additional the 4Season got some different lining. They will keep you warm in the winter.

my friend has a pair of the outlier climberss, and he loves them. most comfortable pair of pants hes had and i think the fit on him look great.

This:

113993_V4651_2040_A_600x600?wid=600&qlt=86

or:

9486.png

second wallet will wear a lot better (single surface vs many corners/edges) and it will stay a lot cleaner.

Stuff with a weave or fancy design means anything in your pocket gets caught in it, [email protected] beach, lint etc.

besides all that I think a more traditional looking wallet is a bit more classy, haha

(imo)

phpthumbgeneratedthumbnwp.jpg

ORrr

phpthumbgeneratedthumbnrfs.jpg

[both jack spade both about same size w/shoulderstrap, top is ~ 100usd more]

whichever one costs less

indeed. the only real difference is the shirt length if that helps make your decision.

What jeans are those in the first pic?

Posted · Hidden by MJR, March 9, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by MJR, March 9, 2012 - No reason given

Prefer the length of the second.

Which white oxford?]

I have both Gitman and W+H shirts, Gitman is slimmer, longer, and better for being worn tucked in, while W+H are more relaxed, shorter, and better for being worn untucked. Depends how you want to wear it.

Which white oxford?

yRevx.jpg

this one. i have the distinct impression the other one is gonna cut up sharply on the sides. hate that shit.

on the fence about the sizing for the junya x laboureur jacket (it's kinda tight around the chest, especially when buttoned)

size medium:

unbuttoned.jpg

buttoned.jpg

keep or sell?

Superga 1705? (from Oi Polloi)

2152-4-L.jpg

I had a pair of these about two years ago, and I wouldn't recommend them unless you can get them for <$40. They're the perfect summer shoe, and they look good when beaten up, but they are uncomfortable as hell; they feel like heels and the insole is as hard as concrete.

on the fence about the sizing for the junya x laboureur jacket (it's kinda tight around the chest, especially when buttoned)

keep or sell?

sell, how tall are you?

sell, how tall are you?

a little over 5' 10"

if anyone has the same jacket in L and would like to trade for a medium, PM ME (could be interested in other colors too)

size medium:

buttoned.jpg

keep or sell?

I tried on that color a few weeks back and while it doesn't look like it in that photo that jacket makes anyone look like a doctor or something. get another color if you want it