yes or no? / this or that?

chris

if you cop the khans tell me how you sized, would like to cop too but not w/o trying them on first

i'm a size 9/9.5 in US sizes and bought UK 8(US 8.5) khan IIs and they fit perfectly. go a full to half size down at least

Doc Martens 1461 in Black or Black Nappa.

At first sight, straight black looks too shiny and plastic-like, whereas Nappa is more subdued. Will the reg. black lose its shine and age nicer than the Nappa? t.i.a

did you end up deciding which color to go for? any thoughts?

did you end up deciding which color to go for? any thoughts?

Hey, I just received my shiny black ones today and I've got to say I'm pretty pleased with them. The shine isn't as glossy as I had imagined, and when they get worn in and beat up, I'll somewhat have the best of both worlds. Gotta say though, the yellow stitching and fat sole is somewhat off-putting. Might end up spray painting it black ala Patrik Ervell.

d8de86d36ed035e98085b8f.jpg

need a some lighter jacket for upcoming summer. yes or fuck no?

i may be alone here, but i think this could work. obviously not zipped up to your nose, but as long as it's not blazing hot out i think it'd be a good early summer look.