chris

yes or no? / this or that?

listen, i know how to do meth. i am a meth genius. just cause you're asian doesnt mean you're better than me. it's 1200 yen to a dollar, about.

if you were following the commandments in the first place, money wouldnt be an issue.

it easy. nock of last three digit. walla. amercan moneys.

So you're saying that its $200ish usd? If so can you please convert it for me, then show me the link, because I'd be really happy if you're right.

when did looking kind of femme ever become a problem here on sufu? i must have read that "too feminine" shit like 10 times this week. we wear skin-tight denim for gods sake. i mean i personally dont like the sight of leggings on men, but those boots are much more masculine than colorful tights.

i still <3 u servo.

People may be going around in colorful tights, but they're going around in mens colorful tights goddamnit.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

damnn....somehow i think these are awesome, partly because of the second strap. and even though im absolutely not sure if i can pull these off im thinking of just going for it and trying.

... 3 feedbacks, 66.7% positive. was selling a fake raf item. dont think there are any hare fakes though

Yea, I thought they were pretty awesome aswell, But I think those guys might be right though. I always see girls in my school wearing very similar looking boots. I don't think these are knockoffs, how high do you the these boots are?

why can't these fake brands have cooler names though? hare? namoo? ivalease? somethin somethin homme? what the fuck.

holy shit, good to know that there's fake Bernhard Willhelm and Henrik Vibskov going around. Considering how little they sell, that's quite surprising.

the house of cult divulges no secrets!

NO SNATCHING.

...maybe i'll be nice once the little ladies arrive in my mails box and ive slipped em on.

Those are real. I say yes, but I have a pair. :rolleyes:

if the guy had shipped to canada, those wouldve been bought 2 mins ago

Been looking for some simple, slim white high top shoes... this is the closest thing I've been able to find. I know it's Hare and the quality may not be the best but the price is right and it's what I'm looking for. Still not sure though... yes or no? If not, any recommendations for something that looks similar to this? Already looked into Dior, CP, Sk8 hi's... either too costly or too bulky.

hshoesxa0.jpg