yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Looks like it's actually too small on the shoulders and chest to me. Might fit perfect on your body but it looks cramped in appearance. I'd return it.

I hear ya tho I have a 39" chest at 5'7. Can zip it up comfortably and fit a hoody or sweater underneath plus theres gonna be stretch factor. Ok so I'm not gonna size down then...

Patrik Ervell. Wanting a blackwatch shirt. Anyone know about the quality and fit?

203AE6A3-3656-4F66-B093-E83B9B8DE1F7-2770-0000013C2F157E38.jpg

I hate the pockets on this and its pretty flannelish (read: fuzzy) in person. If you are looking for a flannel I say yes, if you missed out on the gitman blackwatch bandwagon I say there are better options out there.

the jacket in the second picture looks like some sort of brown on white tree camo, similar but not too the supreme, whereas the first one is black paint splatter, i dont think they are the same one

i took the plunge on the RO jacket guess i will see when it turns up

Edited by skuxxil

N0jQrzY.jpg

I'm sure the price tag will be up there but this whole collaboration is tempting.

Thoughts on this watch? I saw it on Woodlands and liked it, but know nothing about it.

Limited Edition MKIII Automatic Watch (Gun Metal) -- $285

I don't know much about watches, but im pretty sure MWCs aren't anything special. You can get a similar (not limited edition) MWC for a LOT cheaper off ebay (50-100).

I have a Seiko 5 SNK which looks similar and is also a lot cheaper (about 70) and decent.

http://www.boylstont.../zip-parka.html ?? I'm kinda feeling it..

Thanks in advance!

I would say no.. sorry

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS:

DSC_1218.JPG

DSC_1219.JPG

DSC_1220.JPG

DSC_1221.JPG

zozotown-undercover-store-grand-opening-2.jpg

OR THIS:

Nike-Sphere-Bomber-Mens-Running-Jacket-519736_010_A.jpg

UC jacket is around 200 and the nike bomber is only 80

Edited by johnbos