yes or no? / this or that?

chris

but after a google search, it looks like the designer put out a bunch of low-middle end women lines of shoe first =\

which kind of bugs me. plus all the d.co webstore/site are broken links damn

fwiw, i do like the 1st one out of the 3...2nd is a bit bulbous in the toe and very military/workwear vibe almost. 3rd is just too dressy for what i'm looking for.

Edited by gettoasty

but after a google search, it looks like the designer put out a bunch of low-middle end women lines of shoe first =\

which kind of bugs me. plus all the d.co webstore/site are broken links damn

fwiw, i do like the 1st one out of the 3...2nd is a bit bulbous in the toe and very military/workwear vibe almost. 3rd is just too dressy for what i'm looking for.

Finding the right pair of black boots is really difficult right?

Oh and spike27: no unless you wanna look like a supersoft pussy. Those are surely girls shoes (shit ones).

Edited by okonomi

Already have some backpacks for day-to-day use, but looking for a fairly big, durable backpack to go away on trips with. Tossing up between the NSW or Visvim below. I understand there's a huge price difference between them so they're hard to compare, but thought I'd check here.

image_56651.jpgimage_53590.jpg

this one

100% with desi on this

16a6z6b.jpg

or

2aalydk.jpg

and if i am not using the jacket for any serious hiking, is there much different between gore-tex and gore-tex paclite?

no idea about the gore-tex but the black one straight up

yes / no? @ 250usd , to those who said yes, but them are big heads :(

undercover-silly-thing-jack-purcell-gold-2.jpg

potsy_clot-img600x450-1222968402___28970-5.jpg

not even sure why you're on the fence about it. been thinking these are pretty awesome.

100% with desi on this

no idea about the gore-tex but the black one straight up

not even sure why you're on the fence about it. been thinking these are pretty awesome.

haha, if it were the normal jun takahashi's jack purcell i wouldnt question about it...but the big head's version got me asking questions

^might i ask why? i'm not entirely sure of the differences between the two atm but the photos show me a really awesome take on a purcell with some really interesting paneling (mm dem black ones) as well as a little hit of "fuck you i've got jun takahashi/undercover on mah toebox" kinda shit. just saying i'm all for it. :)

pulling my hair out about a jacket here. please, any/all opinions or suggestions are welcome for this one guys.

torn between:

irvinejacket1.jpg?112893

been thinking about this one.

4922.jpg

or

4923.jpg

or even something like

IMG_8922.jpg?104621

last three jackets are garbstore (first carhartt, obviously), i've never handled their stuff in the physical realm, can anyone attest to their material quality? Seem to look decent enough online, but that's just half the story.