yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Two SUPER cheap options:

Rag & Bone (Pre-owned) for only $60!

25ft890.jpg

2ljgyg1.jpg

AND

Robert Geller Contrast Blazer (NEW!) for only $224!

2rnwua1.jpg

wtd26d.jpg

What do we think? I can afford both right now...should I koppp?

a.s.

I am buying the Jil's regardless, trust me. Those aside, what do you think of these items? $224 for a Geller Blazer is pretty amazing...right? And $60 for a Ra7g & Bone vest? I want opinions!

a.s.

how tall are you? i don't like that geller jacket on short people but i think it's very nice. cloak is one of the signature pieces and i've seen few of them worn. leather one looks much nicer but it is a hard jacket to pull off. it could very well wear you, instead the other way around.

how tall are you? i don't like that geller jacket on short people but i think it's very nice. cloak is one of the signature pieces and i've seen few of them worn. leather one looks much nicer but it is a hard jacket to pull off. it could very well wear you, instead the other way around.

i'm around 5'8" so i worry about that too. i'm unsure though because just the pointed cuffs alone makes me want the leather more hahaha, though that cloak jacket ismy holy grail. i'm really conflicted. leaning towards the cloak now.

i'm around 5'8" so i worry about that too. i'm unsure though because just the pointed cuffs alone makes me want the leather more hahaha, though that cloak jacket ismy holy grail. i'm really conflicted. leaning towards the cloak now.