yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I haven't bought anything in a long time, and definitely need some new kicks that are dope and will last me for a while.

ro0075blk_L2.jpg

These have always been appealing but I've never been in a position to spend that much on shoes.

So, you all should advise me on what kicks 2 kop, if not the RO (I don't really care that certain people have ruined these on sufu, they're not ME~~~~)

yeah I was considering those as well, but to me the ricks have a much more appealing classic look to them.

cash rules everything around me though, so I may opt out for something else to save a few bills!

edit - jeep I think I was misguided about my foot size from skating for so long. I was a 13 in all skate shoes but I'm wearing a 12 in chucks right now and I could easily take an 11-11.5. I figure even if the RO's were tight initially, they'd stretch out over time for me.

Guest jmatsu
I haven't bought anything in a long time, and definitely need some new kicks that are dope and will last me for a while.

ro0075blk_L2.jpg

These have always been appealing but I've never been in a position to spend that much on shoes.

So, you all should advise me on what kicks 2 kop, if not the RO (I don't really care that certain people have ruined these on sufu, they're not ME~~~~)

these ro will work for you cause you tall and skinny.

i preordered the new kva ...

Honestly, MMM > KVA > RO sneaks. The Margielas are actually interesting to look at and the KVAs have some fun construction details. If you really want a classic-but-not-classic shoe, then go for the RO. But I honestly think you can do better.

Guest jmatsu
how much are funnels / mmm sneakers? Have some other shoes I don't wear much and wouldn't mind getting another pair of sneakers involved with my life.

09 is gonna b produced in croatia, so shit is significantly cheaper than past made in italy. mad cheap! suggested retail if i remember correctly was like 450. i think the line was like 175. no joke. that's why i preordered like 2 different colors.

Guest jmatsu

does anyone have any good suggestions for a fannypack? i'd like it to be in leather.

right now i am toying with the idea of getting the jil sander multi pack, but that shit is like 1000dollars. am waiting for shit to go on sale, but other than that i haven't seen anything that interesting.

does anyone have any good suggestions for a fannypack? i'd like it to be in leather.

right now i am toying with the idea of getting the jil sander multi pack, but that shit is like 1000dollars. am waiting for shit to go on sale, but other than that i haven't seen anything that interesting.

saw that some time ago. didn't look too bad

http://usa.roots.com/leather_waist_packs/leatherWaistPacks,default,sc.html

09 is gonna b produced in croatia, so shit is significantly cheaper than past made in italy. mad cheap! suggested retail if i remember correctly was like 450. i think the line was like 175. no joke. that's why i preordered like 2 different colors.

Not bad. I would have gone for pre-order price instant quick but I'll probably wait to see if they hit like at least 60% - 70% off then.

Guest jmatsu
Not bad. I would have gone for pre-order price instant quick but I'll probably wait to see if they hit like at least 60% - 70% off then.

i buy 4 line

Guest jmatsu
how do you preorder shit like that? through AR?

AR don't do kva, but the same way that anyone else would. have a friend with a store or in the industry.