yes or no? / this or that?

chris

no, im sure by now they are most likely on sale, but if they weren't on sale, would you even consider?

No, but at $66 i would. I wouldn't consider a lot of things at retail considering i know i can find most at sales time

those foxing boots fit a bit bigger than tags similar to cons as far as i know

So if i'm normally a 44/10.5, 10 in chucks, a 43 in these ymc foxing boots would be best?

chrono those shoes blow

you're too classy to waste money on those

Why you gotta hate? They only be $20 more than hi top chucks and fun. Shape be ok. The weird ass midsole is so ugly i kinda like.

I also just discovered sufu had multi-quote so i had to do it more.

can you even get that belt around you? i know i'm fat and all, but i think overall you're bigger around the chest/stomachal area than i am and that stupid fucking belt won't close around me

Really? I didn't try when I tried it on, but it looked like it would. XL rite?

Sarcasticone: Nomad only has an XL in that coat left, and it's the grey colour.

Sillhoutte and colour are very nice, the material looks like absolute shit. NDG can entirely suck my dick, with so many other brands in their price range (ervell, geller, BoO) making much nicer and more unique items they either need to step up their quality game or drop the fucking price point.

And don't even get me started on S2A and APC too, holy shit, at least NDG still has production in Nippon. Only a frenchman would smile to your face while trying to sell you his made in china wares for 600% markup. Fully half the items I've bought from both brands have had MASSIVE quality issues.

S2A is the shittiest brand quality for the money you pay. (good sentence structure)

that NDG trench fits me impeccably, its the stupid belt that's too short...i get the impression its the same belt from the xs all the way up to xl , which makes it a bit of a tight squeeze...stupid ndg.

all the apc shit i've had (aside from jeanz) has been made in france or tunisia. i don't think the quality is bad at all, and shit is always on sale.

I have made in france coat, made in china sweater and HAD a made in china coat.

The china coat was a joke, shit was exploding.

For instance, I know these are sold out, but I'm sure you could find them somewhere.

Unreal price, I would cop with the QUICKNESS.

http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/product.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=4648&pf_id=PAAAAADELHHLKFFL

The last on the front of these is so strange that I really can't understand the appeal - looks like they border somewhere between shapeless and a balloon wedged into the wrap-around section.

(edit: found some better pictures of them and they're better than I had first though, but still. Not great.)

I want those egglplant dries. Why the hell aren't they on sale? At least not at the online store i'm looking at