yes or no? / this or that?

chris

so it IS possible to pull off white boots?

if you got swagger it's easy. I like the top one and GBC grab it, i wanna see waywt where you actually pierce your skin and bleed like real version of that pic. The blood will match colourdrives.

Asking because this thread isn't full of Nub tards:

How do Margiela pants fit? I'm a pretty true 32, so I was thinking size 48 or 50, but euro sizing screws me sometimes.

Where can I find vintage designer bags, like duffles or weekenders. I have a friend interested, but it's never really been my steez.

in my experience they fit pretty true to size, but keep in mind the cut of the pant... he makes relaxed pants, slim pants... research the fit/style of the pant before making the decision. Also keep in mind your body type in comparison to the fit of the pant. if you are a bigger guy with a 32 waist and buying a slim pant, you may need the 50 instead of the 48.

Asking because this thread isn't full of Nub tards:

How do Margiela pants fit? I'm a pretty true 32, so I was thinking size 48 or 50, but euro sizing screws me sometimes.

Where can I find vintage designer bags, like duffles or weekenders. I have a friend interested, but it's never really been my steez.

Most of the pants fit slightly bigger than tagged at the waist. Margiela can have the fit of the item on the tag: if it's "regular" and not "skinny" definitely get 48, otherwise well you might be better off with 48 anyway but I guess it's trickier in that case.

duffle: What kind of designers? Like LV or stuff like that?

in my experience margiela is true to size most of the time for pants.

Maybe I think I'm bigger than I am then but in my mind they're almost always 1" bigger IMHO considering the rise...