Kodak

Style Inspiration

too

you're not thinking enough

i have never owned a pair of vans!

So what you're saying is that there are excuses to not dress the way that you want to. I'm absolutely fine with that and am totally sympathetic - however, in saying that, you're literally admitting that these images not only do not but can not "inspire" your current style. It makes this whole thread an exercise in finding cool pictures rather than things that are literally useful in determining your style or its actual inspirations.

I don't really mind or care that much if people do choose to do so, I simply think it's sort of an absurd exercise.

I'd have to disagree with that. Simply put, the mere act of viewing these images, I would imagine, would at least have subconscious, if not conscious influence on the way we want to dress. I was simply arguing that, for example, while I would love to dress in a certain communist bloc fashion, purchasing a wardrobe consisting of mi minimal, stark Bless pieces is prohibitively out of reach for me. However, at my price level, the images I view and associate with the fashion I prefer, most definitely influence me to purchase items that fit in with the aesthetic I appreciate at a price I can tolerate.

Robert_Howlett.jpg

Isambard Kingdom Brunel, Builder of the Steamship "Great Eastern"

Photograph by Robert Howlett, 1857

some of you guys liked my style inspiration blog, but just so ya know, i got my computer back and its up and running again, if you have a blog and want to be added to my friends send me a message

itowesmealiving.blogspot.com

weird, I'd found your blog through some other source. I have it in my RSS reader. good to know its back.

^no offense but how is that inspiring?

i understand it conveys a certain mood, but all i'm getting out of it is a wet monday morning vibe.

i just realized that the thing that most inspires me is how fucking cold it gets in winter.

i like clothes that are more more function rathe than aesthetics

I could find fashion inspiration all day everyday...

coolman.jpg

<3 Balenciaga

slouchy.jpg

Inspiration for my Alexander Wang pants this fall.

lanvin.jpg

Obsessed with Bows... and Lanvin

belted.jpg

Love this look. Inspired the purchase of a long suit jacket.

folds.jpg

LOVE the color combo & the folds. PS said they were inspired by paper airplanes they made on a road trip.

i like clothes that are more more function rathe than aesthetics

find more photos of sexy bikerz please tkthx.