Style Inspiration

Kodak

An ATF undercover cop just published a book about how he infiltrated them and various other bike gangs

think it was in either Newsweek or Rolling Stone a couple weeks/months ago.

I wore my Harley Davidson shirt today that has a huge eagle on it with script underneath saying, "THE AMERICAN DREAM!" , and since it was nice out I decided to eat in Tompkins sq park. One of them wandered by and pointed at me and just goes "YES" and kept walking. It was weird.

The end.

I wore my Harley Davidson shirt today that has a huge eagle on it with script underneath saying, "THE AMERICAN DREAM!" , and since it was nice out I decided to eat in Tompkins sq park. One of them wandered by and pointed at me and just goes "YES" and kept walking. It was weird.

The end.

He kept it "real"

If I weren't such a pussy, I'd buy a motorcycle and be a stone-cold badass.

But I'm a pussy

I want a WW2 fuckin nazi flat-back so bad. /no ironic

Thats right he did.

I wish I had a sixteenth of the balls those dudes had. But then that would make me a dude.

I want a motorcycle. Im still a kid. There's still time for me to learn mechanics and build my own.

I fucking love the whole concept and mentality/lifestyle of the real biker, but recently I found the myspace of a hell's angel and I find it pretty fucking lame that even 'outlaws' are on myspace..still probably got more balls than I ever will.

I agree. One of them rode by me the other day while I was running errands and his jacket was actually clean. Theyre just rough drug-dealers now. I walked by their clubhouse and their sweet bikes were outside.... except they had corny airbrushed art on the gas tanks and on the clubhouse door itself.

As intimidating as they still are; I just like to romanticize about what they were in the '60s when american rebellion was still a semi new concept for the blue collar.