Pandora

mizanation

check out pandora. it's dope. you just put in a artist or song name and it creates a playlist of similar songs.

for instance, i put in, "michael mcdonald" and it made a playlist which includes "hall & oates" and "the valentine brothers" (which i never heard of before, but they are dope)

check it out:

http://www.pandora.com

oh and it's completely free.

check out pandora. it's dope. you just put in a artist or song name and it creates a playlist of similar songs.

for instance, i put in, "michael mcdonald" and it made a playlist which includes "hall & oates" and "the valentine brothers" (which i never heard of before, but they are dope)

Michael McDonald, figures…

I'm suprised when you did the search, James Ingram and Boz Scaggs didn't show up.

What songs do the Valantine Brothers sing?

• 1 year later...

So i've been using Pandora lately and I really like it.

I'm feeling these four bands /stations (in case you don't use Pandora0 that I plug in and they play that bands songs as well as similar stuff that Pandora thinks I would like.

Feeling:

Joy Division

Journey

Yo La Tengo

Vampire Weekend

havent even tried any hip hop yet....

gimme some new bands to plug in

thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ive been using it mostly for hip hop. ghostface, mobb deep, rza... also built to spill, joy division, and when im not in the mood for all that i usually just listen to classic rock, ie; tom petty, led zepplin, the doors..