Japanese Baller (pix)

Ralff

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does dude drive for Cornes?

i once spent a lonely night in a business hotel in Shin-Okubo and watched a documentary on "Ferrari Ownaa" which consisted of two guys in a Toyota Vitz stopping everybody they saw in Ferraris and talking to them. He was in his white F50 and then he took them back to his mansion and showed him his collection of Franck Mullers.

jet, for you:

http://autos.yahoo.co.jp/ucar/search/detail.html?arid=N070803CN0000922548&car_cd=MYS001&clid=204589004

I like how that guy takes that all-blacked out AMG Hammer vibe that was so popular in the late '80's/early '90's in Japan (and still is) and applies it to the SLR and Maybach...

does dude drive for Cornes?

i once spent a lonely night in a business hotel in Shin-Okubo and watched a documentary on "Ferrari Ownaa" which consisted of two guys in a Toyota Vitz stopping everybody they saw in Ferraris and talking to them. He was in his white F50 and then he took them back to his mansion and showed him his collection of Franck Mullers.

Cornes is the largest (and the most renowned) Ferrari dealer in Tokyo.

The show room is near Tokyo Tower. They also carry lambos.

When you buy a ferrari from Cornes, they put the cornes sticker on your back window.

i dont think he drives for cornes.

jet, for you:

http://autos.yahoo.co.jp/ucar/search/detail.html?arid=N070803CN0000922548&car_cd=MYS001&clid=204589004

I like how that guy takes that all-blacked out AMG Hammer vibe that was so popular in the late '80's/early '90's in Japan (and still is) and applies it to the SLR and Maybach...

Dope, my love for the phantom is slightly more. That one maybe I'd two-tone ha!

im pretty sure hes saying he likes the phantom more than the maybach, not that guys phantom (which he dosnt have).

the maybach crushes the phantom. Even though ima bmw man, the maybach is more like a limo. the phantom is like an suv in car form. i have driven both

Yea that's the way I have always thought of them, I love both but I imagine I would have to drive/ride in them to decide, the only reason I don't like the Rolls as much as I could is because it's built by ZE GERMANS

How did you get that hook up??

im a valet. A lot of people in charlotte have maybachs, but theres only a couple phantoms.

the maybach is made by ZE GERMANS also

where in char?

I use to live up thurr.

im a valet. A lot of people in charlotte have maybachs, but theres only a couple phantoms.

the maybach is made by ZE GERMANS also

My friend is a valet, parks a lot of Bentleys, no Maybachs or Phantoms though

Oh I know it is, just bothers me because it's a Rolls and British ahah

is this seriously what people aspire to have?

all im looking for is enough money to put my kids through a good school and cover the petrol to drive out of the city to pick the wife some flowers.

this sort of 'show of wealth' cant really add up to the most interesting, let alone stable of people.

im pretty sure hes saying he likes the phantom more than the maybach, not that guys phantom (which he dosnt have).

the maybach crushes the phantom. Even though ima bmw man, the maybach is more like a limo. the phantom is like an suv in car form. i have driven both

You have it backwards. Oh and the maybach is an S class. Phantom>maybach every day of the week.

In my opinion:

Looks = Phantom wins.

Everything else (electronics, speed, interior etc..) = Maybach shits on Phantom easily.