Thanks SUPERFUTURIANS! This calls for an e-celebration!

axtsang

1000 POSTS!

Officially joined on January 18, 2007, today is also coincidently my 200th day on superfuture. As corny / geeky as this sounds, superfuture has assimilated itself into my everyday life - either from the average of 4.98 posts I make per day when I'm stuck at work / at home or when I look into the mirror before I step out of the door every morning with superfuture popping into my mind. I'm now a superjunkie!

The vets here (pre-2006?) claim that superfuture hasn't really been up to par when compared to back in the day, but to me personally, I have still learned a lot in this short period of time I've been here. There is so much more to this forum too, than just clothing or spending ridiculous amounts of money overtime on denim. We are also consistant in sharing our valuable opinions / knowledge to other elements in life such as fine dining, photography, art work, music, and the list goes on.

Last but not least, I feel that it's the members here who really make this forum the forum it is. People around here are very passionate and knowledgable to what they believe in and acquire a good splash of humour while at the same time, not coming off as douche bags with giant egos. (Big ups to sean_. I annoy him a lot for things, but he's always helpful in taking the effort to help me out.)

Alrighty now, enough of the corny cheesy ass rant of mine. Just thought I'd take this opportunity to pour out some thoughts.

P.S -thanks to all those who PM-ed me a Happy Birthday 3 days ago! This is exactly how kind you people are!

P.S.S - my e-peen has grown tremendously.

Wooooooooo cheeeeers!

05100601jz7.jpg

94cd62b92d127d5a1286d2fhx5.jpg

you are just talking to teen and twenty something nerdy boys who

-have no life whatsoever outside of the internet

-jerk off 3 times a day

-still have v-cards

-are lame

welcome to superfuture