other meats. what have you eaten?

mizanation

Guest jmatsu

there was that one asian film set compilations. "3 extremes" was it? sexy bai ling sold baby fetus to some lady as an aging remedy. was this totally just made up for the film, or did the ancient chinese believe in this shit?? no hate. i love chinese food.

there was that one asian film set compilations. "3 extremes" was it? sexy bai ling sold baby fetus to some lady as an aging remedy. was this totally just made up for the film, or did the ancient chinese believe in this shit?? no hate. i love chinese food.

yeah.. they believe that.. they sell pickled 'venomous animals penis's' for detox.

• 1 month later...
any of you been to a "getamono bar" -- namely one called Asadachi? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING HELL! they serve some nasty ass shit. Pig testicles, beating frog heart, followed by Frog sashimi, washed down with Lizard-infused sake. what the fuck?!?

this is the shit you feed to someone who's so off of his boat that he'll swallow anything that you put in his throat.

no homo.

i dont know why i almost feel ashamed that my list isnt as impressive as some of you guys. i cant really think of anything that weird. pigeons, rabbit, buffalo, stuff like that. my mom has had raccoon, she said that her dad bred it when she was a child for the purpose of food, he bought it when it was little and corn fed it and they eventually had it, and what my uncles say was that it was delightful.

i dont know why i almost feel ashamed that my list isnt as impressive as some of you guys. i cant really think of anything that weird. pigeons, rabbit, buffalo, stuff like that. my mom has had raccoon, she said that her dad bred it when she was a child for the purpose of food, he bought it when it was little and corn fed it and they eventually had it, and what my uncles say was that it was delightful.

pom_poko.jpg

balut.jpg

Well, now, see, this is definitely a balut that's too far gone. I'm sure 98% of Pinoys who eat balut wouldn't eat this one. The beak and feet would be inedible, I think, too crunchy (from a bad personal experience), and it'd probably be hard to digest. The yolk and soup part are my favorite parts. Also, when there's no embryo in there yet, just yolk and white, that's called "penoy", and not balut, although you'll only find out after you've cracked it open.

Chicken would you agree with OMCs evaluation that squirrel meat tastes godawful.

• 8 months later...

bump.

ok so i finally added 2 more to my list this week while in iceland.

i had kangaroo and puffin at some spanish restaurant i ate at while over there.

and omc's, thanks by the way, description was on point. very tender beef. i highly recommend it and wish it was easier to acquire.

puffin, was tasty as well but it tasted like no other meat i could think of. the texture could be compared to chicken but the taste could only be described as puffin.

Kangaroo is seriously good... It's not very hard to acquire in Australia, the supermarket sells it, but most people wont eat it or buy it, which is stupid becasue a) we cull them in the north becasue they destory crops and farms, B) it is more environmentally friendly (live stock is the third biggest contributor to global warming after power and transport) c) it tastes DAMN good...:D

my 2 cents...

also I noticed OMC said he had eaten shark, here is AUS you get "FLAKE" when you buy fish and chips, which is shark meat, always thought it was pretty normal:o

is it tasty enough that one of these days you'd be fiendin for some puffin

the sorta craving that only a plane ticket could resolve

interesting question

with a boring answer. no