NYC mini-meet?

knucks

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn!!! I cant go I ve got to go to a wedding this weekend gonna be gone fri sat and sun. booooooooooooo!!!!!!! Mike drink some whiskey for me!

dark animal Im gonna drag you off of the path train for that NJ meetup.

Damn!!! I cant go I ve got to go to a wedding this weekend gonna be gone fri sat and sun. booooooooooooo!!!!!!! Mike drink some whiskey for me!

dark animal Im gonna drag you off of the path train for that NJ meetup.

njan9.jpg

NYC KREW KRAZY KOLUMBINE VIETNANG KLASH!!!!

just rolled out of bed, i'll be at tompkins around 1ish 2ish?

everyone who's anyone should at least stop by for a spell...

beautiful day, some good tunes, hot hipster sluts? famous friends

nearby, boozin' out of brown paper bags in public... let's do it

up.

if you know, you know. txt+call+smoke signal me for GPS coordinates.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ill be in manhattan from nov 22 - 26

anything going on?

i have good real-life references from sufu members like

2000db, fuuma, mass, kasper, ogre, pwnzj00, hanstch, and etc

jmat, u coming to NY to see herpsky? if so, im down for a jap hostess bar night...

i havent seen dom p black at any clubs yet, is that new? they prolly have it at older establishments in midtown or cielo or some shit. probably be lyke at least 5-6 hundy id imagine (if not more). But it would be wasted on 18 year old gurls who think veuve grand dame iz all dat...

jmat, u coming to NY to see herpsky? if so, im down for a jap hostess bar night...

i havent seen dom p black at any clubs yet, is that new? they prolly have it at older establishments in midtown or cielo or some shit. probably be lyke at least 5-6 hundy id imagine (if not more). But it would be wasted on 18 year old gurls who think veuve grand dame iz all dat...

nah herp iz alittle gay i think. he's comin to tokyo next month jus to hang out with me.

robi is supposed to move to nyc in jan. i might visit.

you live in ny now?

system is the same as in tokyo. quality, on average is good since you have a lot of hostesses from japan. pricing is comparable to a mid-level club in shinjiku.... still a waste of money.

nyc is probably one of the few places outside of jp that does the jp system...from what you say. so nyc is a pay for time system. most others outside of jp are all by drinks, which sux.