Chronicles of Never '08

mike lowrey

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, Im in Brissy and I wouldnt mind doing a proxy service for the new CON stuff. Stuff just got released here today and is selling quick, Im mates with the boss though so he says he'll keep a couple of items for me. This is what he's brought in.

Double Front tee (white only)

Black Rain tee

Logo Tee (black and white)

Pocket singlet

Striped Gusset singlet

Neo Shoeism tee

Cure singlet

95 long tee

All tees are $125 and the singlets are around $85, I think the striped gusset one costs more but Ill be able to call and find out the exact pricing if you show an interest. The jewellery isnt in yet and neither are the pants. If youre interested, please PM me what you want if which preferred size and colour, along with your mobile number so I can get back to you using Skype. This is to speed up orders and availability. Once I manage to confirm your order Ill quote you a price + shipping and paypal fees and Ill be asking for a reasonable 5% runners fee as well. Ill be heading there around 4pm Aust time, so id like to sort everything out by 2pm. BTW its 12AM now, so you can do the math. Cheers!

I forgot! All prices in AUD.