Chronicles of Never '08

mike lowrey

new collection from Gareth Moody with a lot more clothing. I'm guessing the last collection was sort of a half one due to the brand being new. at first glance I'm really liking this stuff.

this is most of the apparel, theres a couple of more pics including a few boobs on the site: http://www.chroniclesofnever.com

549b5ft.jpg

6aesozn.jpg

6bb0bqc.jpg

5yttc46.jpg

67piw75.jpg

4mbr49u.jpg

62qefmd.jpg

6f4qd1c.jpg

4zszin6.jpg

6h42d15.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jewelry:

68idd15.jpg

6hi8bpc.jpg

4lr7ous.jpg

5xe00ux.jpg

theres some more variations and colors etc

personally I liked last seasons jewelry better, the 3d ones especially. I think the ones with multiple rectangles etc might look better with fewer ones.

The jeans look good, but there are plenty other options available, and jeans should never anchor a line.

Definitely liked last seasons jewelry way more, and the clothing line just seems a little too much like a darker version of stuff I expect to find at Barney's amongst Nice Collective / Rag and Bone RTW collections.

Probably going to have to go for the new Powerhaus collection instead for necklaces, probably quite a bit cheaper as well.

hmm I just realized that the other guy is actually mr. Moody himself, I think..?

Yea that model is gorgeous.

lookbook in PDF check it out if you like the girl ;)

And the clothes too, even if it's just the styling/photography that makes them look good.

my thoughts exactly. I dont know how much its about the styling but this seems kinda cool to me. the dropped crotch trousers look interesting, one of them is wool I think. I also like the vests and t-shirts dont look bad either.

I'm actually digging most of these pieces. I would definately consider buying a couple if I werent so poor. It's good to see how far they've come since the last collection. I wonder if the quality and construction of the tees have changed..

Man, that scissors pendant is sick! It looks like one of those old-school seriously dangerous ones.

Scissor pendants are old news. Surface 2 air did them 3-4 years ago. I'm not really feeling this collection at all. The entire look feels like polished nuts and bolts found at a construction site. Doesn't seem like jewelry given the prices.

Scissor pendants are old news. Surface 2 air did them 3-4 years ago. I'm not really feeling this collection at all. The entire look feels like polished nuts and bolts found at a construction site. Doesn't seem like jewelry given the prices.

agreed. the scissor pendant is cheesy and as servo said, last season's jewelry was much better.

liking the print tee's (although they seem to fall oddly on the guymodel ??)

and i love the drapey white tee in the lookbook.

the jewellrey's alright, but nothing too spectacular.

i think its due to the fact that after the cube and pyramid, there arent too many (minimal) shapes left, if you get what i mean...

thats what made the first jewellrey collection great.