Five Favourite Cars

rome1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have any parents, grand or regular.

E class would be my dream car for everyday driving. I'd take any of the rest as "Sunday car".

I've been in a slightly less recent E mercedes and it's like you would imagine, comfy (softests suspensions ever) and nicely finished, but otherwise, it seems like a good car to go caravaning or visit your grandkids. You would die of boredom driving this everyday and it would only help you hook up with grannies and blind girls.

• 3 weeks later...

Hard to pick just five favorites, so I'll have to generalize...

1. Vintage Olds Toronados. I've always said that if I restore an old car someday, it will be a 66 Toro. I like most of the pre-1986 Toros and even though the last generation was one of GM's typical mid-80s cars, it did have that innovative computer system on it.

2. Porsche 959. By far my favorite Porsche.

3. Chevrolet Impala SS from the mid-90s. Definitely underrated, and among GM's last rear-drive V8 sedans.

4. RWD Chevrolet Monte Carlos (up through 1988, not the 90s-00s models). Used to see an SS around my neighborhood growing up and always liked it.

5. Honda Prelude, last generation (1997-2001). Another underrated car, although that could really apply to Preludes in general. If you can get past the dash that looks like a spare part from a 1987 Accord, it's an awesome car.

Honorable Mention: BMW L6. Pretty uncommon car, too.

• 1 month later...

thanks, for the compliments guys!!! I'll be posting in the snow thread as soon as I set foot on my board...first day is really soon, next week maybe. Jeep has 5 inches lift and major upgrades, nothing is stock at all, those are 37's I can snap more shots if you guys want to see. Personally I like the soft top better but it's too damn cold for that now.