Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

sooo yesterday i went to venice beach to cop new glass from smokers heaven.. there were 4 roach coaches set up in the middle of venice (by the skatepark) and me and my friend went to go get some food from one of em, when we got close a security guard stopped us and told us we had to go sign a waiver to go to them, and i guess some food network show (kinda like top chef) was being filmed right there. all we had to do was sign our lives away and we just walked round getting filmed and eating free food. at the 3rd truck for food we were standing and here comes bobby flay and paula deen. i was like 2 feet away from them.(probably will be on tv) after that, we headed over to smokers heaven and i ended up getting 2 new pieces (w/ cases) for 20 bucks .

pics otw?

sooo yesterday i went to venice beach to cop new glass from smokers heaven.. there were 4 roach coaches set up in the middle of venice (by the skatepark) and me and my friend went to go get some food from one of em, when we got close a security guard stopped us and told us we had to go sign a waiver to go to them, and i guess some food network show (kinda like top chef) was being filmed right there. all we had to do was sign our lives away and we just walked round getting filmed and eating free food. at the 3rd truck for food we were standing and here comes bobby flay and paula deen. i was like 2 feet away from them.(probably will be on tv) after that, we headed over to smokers heaven and i ended up getting 2 new pieces (w/ cases) for 20 bucks .

pics otw?

haha, awesome

I went to visit some friends in Chicago and before we left, we stopped at Hot Dougs and got filmed tasting some nasty sausage thing made by some "food scientists" or something. It was for some Discovery channel show.

Was high.

It was cool.

i don't see what's so confusing. if you unplug your headphones, while listening to proxy and smoke weed with lots of leaves and big stems, you will have a sudden heart attack on live TV.

the description of the weed is exactly as i saw it. hilarious.

those look like some fancy ear buds tho.

kicked off my bday with a molly. gonna wait til i start rolling before i pack a bowl. happy tokings fellow stoners!

yo any update? you should always eat more molly in my opinion. :P:eek::P

hope its a good one. have a little rep as a present. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I think we can all agree it's really a panacea

oh shit.italics.

but yea, i have a card for a back injury i got while working on a tree pruning crew over the summer. 3 years later it still bothers me, but the bud lessens it. if i take a tolerance break, it'll start to bug me a lot more after a couple weeks.

my aunt had a card way back in the 90s when she had cancer, to stimulate her appetite and reduce nausea during chemo.

stay smoking on that good my man

i just realized your avatar was a cannabis seed!

si senor :cool: how's cali now ya'll flooded or what

speaking of ~ thought i'd put this out: anyone finding seeds in their dank still..... what do you do with em?? get at me

this weekend should be nice dude just hit me up says he finished

up 1/4lb of bubble hash can't wait to flame up!!