Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Gather 'round kiddos, story time!

The story takes place about 3 months ago on April 20th in a little town called Santa Cruz. Once a year on this magical day, kids without responsibility come to the Porter Meadows to smoke their thoughts away.

the descent:

36928908yq9.jpg

fresh air:

38492225wg0.jpg

and our particular circle of friends came up with this marijuana-ingestion device. ~QP of mj and roughly 1/2 oz. of hash. 55nz0.jpg

im not gonna lie folks, it took some teamwork to get the party started

15474763kt3.jpg

Success!!1

28272182vo0.jpg

Such a donk-device would hardly go unnoticed. After a while, there were crowds watching us smoke. We decided to give interesting and steezy-people a shot.

Like Davey Crocker:

62698044lz4.jpg

Then suddenly, a ray of sunshine was let into our lives in the form of a coy homeless(?) man. He wanted to know if we'd consider letting him in the circle10pr6.jpgWe obliged

11nz3.jpg

He was happy

12ds7.jpg

After Henry the Homeless hit the joint, most of the members of the party became disinterested. And there you have it! Merry Christmas!

bumping this. 420.08 @ucsc

this year will be bigger/better;)

Guest on-display

fuck i wish i could attend the ucsc event. but ill be at coachella on sunday. if anyone wants to have a session and get wasted with girls get at me.

breaks are always good man. if your arent digging it so much anymore might as well let it go. and it aint like heroin haha its real easy to pick it back up after a break. took a week break and it was pretty amazing first smoke. do what you feel...actually do you mean quitting? if so refer to kat williams haha

4/20 coincides with my school's celebration of earth week. So I made flyers for my department's event that say something to the effect of: "Pot plants on the green, climb up high on the rock wall. 4/20/09..." I'm looking forward to blazing before all of our conservation events. It makes being "green" that much more enjoyable.

I love smoking weed and have done so on a consistent basis for some years now, but am considering stopping for awhile.

What say ye SuFu?

i asked myself the other day... you have any reason? or just for fucksakes?

i don't know what it'd do. without my smoke...

inspiration, relaxation, motivation... it's like the carrot hanging in front of a horse!!