Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

use DOC420.COM

aka Sona Patel

aka the most legit mmj doc in southern california....shes been on it since it was legal to do it, and has the quickest most discreet patient verification system on the market now

plus, its 30 bucks for new renewal and you know you will NEVER get denied at any dispensary / collective from the bay to la

i started copping from this dude that grows and sells to clubs out here in the city and his buds awesome. i just met him in a taco store one day. the stuff i have right now looks alright, smells great and smokes fuckin awesome. it's master kush. im so high shit im up way too late i just keep clicking man

anyways heres a picture

4Spasl.jpg

full size...

yeah smoking less often is dope. i like actually getting high and shit. even though i still smoke every day, just doing a bowl here as opposed to smoking all the time makes a difference

vapes vaporize the THC i think all youd get with that is some shitty tasting brownies or whatever

I've had vape edibles. it just makes you really tired. the uplifting, happy set of chemicals go out when you vape it, and whats left is a groggy body high.

anyways, the Republican presidential debates are coming up, and they're allowing people to submit questions. vote for the NORML question on this link, and see if we can't put a little extra heat on those conservative scumbags.

http://www.youtube.com/foxnewschannel