Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i realized today how very lucky i am

i was driving home and decided i wanted to have an edible and boom i realized i could stop at a dispensary right down the street as they ahve the dankest edibles and are open til 12am

i have no idea what it feels like to be dry, and i havent experienced that feeling since '04 cali has spoiled me

i realized today how very lucky i am

i was driving home and decided i wanted to have an edible and boom i realized i could stop at a dispensary right down the street as they ahve the dankest edibles and are open til 12am

i have no idea what it feels like to be dry, and i havent experienced that feeling since '04 cali has spoiled me

Just dont eat a whole one of these if you have shit to do.

photo-51.jpg

I picked up some Fire OG the other day I think I might have a new favorite indica. Until I trackdown some of that Matts #1.

matts #1 is overpriced out the ass

75/8th please

bet you anything at cornerstone collective is better and cheaper

hubby bars are cool...1 full bar doesnt get me that fucked up

75/8th please

Your challenge, should you choose to accept it. Buy a g of Matts #1 OG and then buy whatever you think is better. Compare/contrast the two and report back to this thread.

Guest nowbaking
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it. Buy a g of Matts #1 OG and then buy whatever you think is better. Compare/contrast the two and report back to this thread.

waiting for him to accept......

75/8th please

Overpriced Yes , but its the strongest Ku I've ever tried ( about 10 years of only smoking kush) . To me its special occasion herb . I usually pay $50 from the homies for good OG

It's tested at 31-33% and I believe it. My friends have submitted their shit and get around 23%

I actually got them out in the IE at ARC visiting the family but I'm sure theres tons of places out here that carry them. Maybe 2AM?

Looks like it says LSD OG. Now I'm no scientist, and I dont play one on TV. But with that said, I think he means the strain of mari-ju-wanna.

Well, it was more like ashes of lsd og(not acid,guiz) since we didn't have any way to smoke the DMT other than a bong.

edit: we used parsley, too. lulz. If anyone is thinking of making DMT, I would start gathering materials as soon as possible before everything becomes illegal as fuck. It literally takes two hours max of total time to get your first yield, and it's pretty easy even for some kids who don't know shit about chemistry.

Guest nowbaking

anyone else get a friend into smoking n they r way too into it? goin around braggin about how theyre in the smoking game blah blah blah... its like yo you took your first hit six days ago.

n talkin about ya my buddy hooks me up so i hook him up. man you get shitty weed for too much money, you dont have customers. get outta here.

sry for the rant.

what the fuck are you talking about dude?

put the hash pipe down and take a t-break, your shit makes no sense

anyone who even thinks there is is a "smoking game" is a moron, and so are the people associated with them - either you blaze or you dont. If you do, low key is the best way to stay, especially if you're not in a medical state...

i have had matts #1 og.

I have had c3 OG from CRC in pasadena

ive had damn near every OG from the best dispensaries in ca....ghost, tahoe, skywalker and the whole gamut, running from norcal to socal...you name it, and ive either seen it or smoked it

had the 'snoop dogg' and 'b-real og' from spots in the IE, and the "true og" from GSPA (domdomdom spot) and lastly the Nuggetry N1 and OG Kush...

and i can say with confidence...Matts #1 does not take the top prize in ANY aspect. It is GOOD Kush...no doubt about that, damn good OG, but to charge almost 80/8th and 25+ a gram...totally not worth it.

Anyone in SF checked out the "Girl Scout Cookie" they have at Green Door.?

Wow, is all I have to say. My friend actually found 2 seeds in his 8th. Was able to sell one yesterday for $1500!!!! People are selling clones of it for up to $15k! This makes the OG Kush hype of 3 or 4 years ago seem laughable..

Guest nowbaking
what the fuck are you talking about dude?

put the hash pipe down and take a t-break, your shit makes no sense

anyone who even thinks there is is a "smoking game" is a moron, and so are the people associated with them - either you blaze or you dont. If you do, low key is the best way to stay, especially if you're not in a medical state...

oh suck it kid. your last few sentences are what i tell him everyday so you agree with me on it... i am low key, so are all my friends, all im saying is when a new guy starts smoking a lot, they tend to be loud n proud about it and its annoying. then they tend to chill out after a while.

got a new bowl today, gonna take some pix of it in a bit.