Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I dont think you understand the concept of freebasing.

ha i guess i don't know

what would it be called then?

i thought it was freebasing because hot glue has a (relatively) low and whatever chemical it is (in the glue) was being evaporated off by the heat and then subsequently inhaled. tbh i don't really know, i just know it got you fucked up

ha i guess i don't know

what would it be called then?

i thought it was freebasing because hot glue has a (relatively) low and whatever chemical it is (in the glue) was being evaporated off by the heat and then subsequently inhaled. tbh i don't really know, i just know it got you fucked up

Listen you just gotta stop bragging about smoking glue. Ok?

what's up Cali?? I have a hard enough time keeping up with our local laws since they seem to change them a couple times a year but are there similar talks over there about mmj "DUIs"?

Making us take a blood test to check thc levels and if we don't comply automatically suspending licences like refusing to take a breathalyser if you get pulled over drinking... Shit, I don't know if my thc levels would be under this legal limit even if I hadn't been smoking that day!

check this out if you're interested in reading more

also, day 30 of my tolerance/ wait for my harvest break. wouldn't suck so bad if my roommates didn't smoke damn near a quarter a day in the living room. fuuuu

Haha, a friend of mine got pulled over on New Years Eve for going down a one way street in the wrong direction. His car smelled like pot so they searched it and found his eighth. He also didn't even have his license with him and the cops let him go.

I guess Chicago ain't that bad :)

recently my friends and I have been using half blunt wraps to roll joints. they burn super slow and smooth. works great for 2-3 people.

2907866010103229713S500x500Q85.jpg

Damn that's a good idea playboy

half... blunts...???

does not compute

Who can rec a good scale for cheap? Is anything in the $20 range even worth buying?

I bought one of those Biggest Loser brand scales at walmart for like 10 bucks. I went that route because I dont want to have to explain why I have a scale if I for some reason leave it out in the open at the crib.

I care about my diet thats why I have a scale, mind your business.

I found this site to be incredibly interesting. Hundreds of strains in the database with tons of descriptions and ratings. You can sort by effects, medical use, whether it is indica/sativa/hybrid, etc.

I was browsing this for hours last night.

Agreed. Leafly is an awesome website/resource for different strains.

you boys jealous that i live in vancity.

a.k.a vansterdam!

Do people smoke Kush in other countries or is it just USA?

I found herbs in France but it was straight chron-bombs or something.....Defffffinitely not kush.

I love Californian weed. Whenever i smoke bud that's "pretty good" from other states it's like buying regs in Cali.

I think i smoke mids 2-3 days out of the week and top shelf 4-5 days of the week. I'm going to cut down though, sometimes at night i'll smoke an entire ten sack to myself in one sitting and just feel the same as i did before i smoked. The problem i've found with smoking consistently throughout your day is that unless you're smoking different strains, you just get used to the bud by the end of the day and it doesn't feel that crazy.

What are your thoughts on this?

What are your thoughts on this?

I feel you on that one man, My friends and I split an OZ between the three of us and would be blazing that shit all day, but by the end of the day, smoking a bowl would do nothing for me, even if all my highness had worn off. I get sick of smoking the same bud all the time though, even if it's some dank shit.

?ui=2&ik=2feb14e359&view=att&th=12db5c3ef5a4bdfd&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

One of my buddies didn't want to keep this in his apartment anymore so he gave it to me. Had to buy a new downstem and i cleaned everything except the bowl, but other than that it was completely free!