Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

my friend came up to check out my college. after he took a tour he came over and we smoked a j then had some mexican food, then smoked a blunt and another joint. my first time high in awhile and it was really great.

I need to pick up one of those $100 battery powered vapes for the summer.

been going through some shit (gf of 5 years broke it off recently)...weed + supportive friends have helped me cope pretty well. anyway some stuff i picked up from my homie..smells/looks like purp to me

dscf0013ir.jpg

dscf0005ru.jpg

was wondering, where was the coolest place you smoked a joint ? i mean, some must have crazy stories .

for me it's on top of the montparnasse tower in paris, weather was great and i was with a good friend, so we were smoking some weed i grew with a 360° view of paris, pretty nice.

was going to smoke a huge royale (hash+weed) on my surfboard with a friend this summer but it got wet... still smoked for a bit though. otherwise famous public places like union square, boylston street. also on the lake in the boston public garden when it was frozen this february. roofs in nyc with beautiful views (yesterday 46th floor).

^top of tour montparnasse is not bad haha

that's pretty sick freecat!

I love smoking joints at the beach and have hit all the corners around the US (Alki in Seattle, Santa Monica, Seaside in Jersey, and Miami Beach), but my most memorable joint was at a venue in Washington, the Gorge. Sunset over the canyon at a Tom Petty concert. I'll never forget that...

anyways, after some thought I've decided to go hydro since my roommate is going soil, might as well have a little variety. Anyways, I'm thinking bubble bucket or something similar, 150 watt hps, ~100+ watts cfl, growing 2 plants. Anyone have a couple extra seeds they want to get rid of? I'll happily pay for the right strain and I have no problems sending a sample of the finished goods. If not, can anyone recommend www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com?

to those asking about vaporizers highs:

One of the key differences between a vaporized high and a regular high is the combustion. When you smoke herbs, a lot of the effect you are feeling is due to the combustion and its byproducts.

When you vaporize, your herbs never denature meaning that they will exit the vaporizer in the same state as when they were placed there (nothing burns away). Thus, you dont have any of the byproducts caused by combustion such as the tars and carcinogens which ultimately give you that stoned and heavy body feeling.

A vaporizer high is more cerebral and behind the eyes. Users often claim it is more of a "productive high" since the heavy body feeling is not present.

was wondering, where was the coolest place you smoked a joint ? i mean, some must have crazy stories .

at the summit of these mountains in China, amongst the clouds. a buddy and i took all day to reach the top. smoked it out of a pipe carved out of some animal's hoof that we bought from a street merchant at a nearby village. i was a fool to bring weed on my body from cali to china, but this made it worth it.

3383787656_8a9c4991df.jpg

picked up a nice o in lahaina on maui once

124.jpg

kaanapali

at the summit of these mountains in China, amongst the clouds. a buddy and i took all day to reach the top. smoked it out of a pipe carved out of some animal's hoof that we bought from a street merchant at a nearby village. i was a fool to bring weed on my body from cali to china, but this made it worth it.

stories like this make me want to bring bud to other countries

anyways, after some thought I've decided to go hydro since my roommate is going soil, might as well have a little variety. Anyways, I'm thinking bubble bucket or something similar, 150 watt hps, ~100+ watts cfl, growing 2 plants. Anyone have a couple extra seeds they want to get rid of? I'll happily pay for the right strain and I have no problems sending a sample of the finished goods. If not, can anyone recommend www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com?

first, have you look into CMH? Less heat, better spectrum and they are tiny in comparison for a 150w. So you get more vertical space and you can allow the light to be closer to the plants. Better penetration. You can add in more red with the CFL's.

second, i too would be interested in certain strains. i have shipped clones before. cali boys, you know you have mad access.

third, problem solved. YEAH!!!

PEACE

edit: craziest place to smoke a doobie. um.... probably at this random bar my friends and i took over. Basically we walked in. They closed the door for us. We ended up behind the counter serving the bartender and manager, and then smoking doobies at the bar. pretty memorable. Close second was Ghostface Killer's tour bus in Oklahoma of all places. Smoked with Du Lilz and Sean Wiggs. Sold some weed to trife. (fucking idiot. i was giving it away to the tour manager and the other folks, but he was acting like he was special.) No smoking with Ghost, :( , which was a big disapointment.

and this is probably the coolest place I've smoked:

DSCI0066.jpg

not the best picture or anything but my really good friends from home and I went up to the top of this mountain on the southwest corner of the salt lake valley where we all lived at the end of last summer. the sun was setting behind us but you can't really tell

oh and you can see that mine from space, no big deal

for me it's on top of the montparnasse tower in paris, weather was great and i was with a good friend, so we were smoking some weed i grew with a 360° view of paris, pretty nice.

On stage with KRS One at the Century Club in LA.

The bouncer standing behind the speakers told me to not make it look so obvious. How am I going to get on stage with KRS one, smoke a blunt, and not make it look obvious?