Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Anybody here tried one of those vaporgenie? From what I read, it seems good albeit a steep learning curve.

at 1/10th of a volcano, it's certainly a fair tradeoff..

a friend of mine got one a few weeks ago, and we were able to figure out how to use it correctly the first night. I'm in the market for a vape right now, and seriously considering the vaporgenie because it's so cheap. Does anybody know how it stacks up in regard to efficiency to other vapes?

a friend of mine got one a few weeks ago, and we were able to figure out how to use it correctly the first night. I'm in the market for a vape right now, and seriously considering the vaporgenie because it's so cheap. Does anybody know how it stacks up in regard to efficiency to other vapes?
I'd love to know that too. It's super portable and eliminates a lot of unwanted effects of smoking like toxicity, smell, etc.

Seems like the perfect solution for getting high stealthily in your room

i did this last semester but i smoked too much the night before and was too lazy to wake up for the exam...

btw, i rolled this for infiltration mode i.e. smoking in front of a full cinema waiting for my friends to see District 9.

img5738.jpg