Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

more weed in the brownies.

correct.

refining your butter recipe will give you the potency you desire, though

you still may have to experiment to suit your own tastes/tolerance.

a good reference point is 1oz (buds, trim, shake, whatev) to 1lb butter.

if familiar with the simmer, roll, strain& fridge technique try that out, u can adjust accordingly by the # of "treats" you make against the amount of

material used + amount of butter you'll be left with (always a little less

than what you start with) ex:

many recipes call for half to 1 cup butter.

1 pound....... 16 ounces....1/2lb...... 8 ounces.....8 ounces equals 1 cup.

if using orginal recipe of 1oz/1lb that equates to about 14g(potency) per 1 cup butter. this will help you decide how to divide your baked goods.

and remember, thc evaporates at 375F so all recipes should be done at temps no greater than 350F imo, and 325 if you can it will just take a little longer.

in my opinion, cooking with the ghee butter is the best way, but

i'm not the best baker and the consistency of some canna treats leave much to be desired. might try dropping a couple tablespoons into a

stack of mashed potatoes........ or some pancakes......... yeah ....... pe..ace

those brownies got me pretty high tho, them motherfuckers are RICH. like almost to the point point that you couldn't eat them, but of course we did. I have no complaints about the brownies I just want to feel like I got hit in the face by buster douglas.

my hippie/crust punk friend found a deer skeleton out in the fields, found a suitable piece and carved me a bowl out of a smell leg bone

shit is fucking dope, works perfect, great one-hitter, plus it looks sweet as fuck. will post pics if y'all want to see it

/blazed from it right now

your coal is wack man

quick lights are wack

i only use those in desperate situations

i feel u...they are THREE KINGs coals tho, best quick lights to use if u are going to use quicklights....bud + starbuzz shisha = liftoff...especially after we sparked up an L

my hippie/crust punk friend found a deer skeleton out in the fields, found a suitable piece and carved me a bowl out of a smell leg bone

shit is fucking dope, works perfect, great one-hitter, plus it looks sweet as fuck. will post pics if y'all want to see it

/blazed from it right now

Pics or said pipe doth not exist

sorry bout the bad cell phone picture but:

picture1jsp.png

was looking for headies yesterday, waited for 3 hours to buy this from a 17 year old girl rofl but it was totally worth it, pic doesn't do it justice at all and this shit smells ridiculous, it also burns so well and long.

we went over to a house my friend is sitting to play poker and smoke (though we were baked off one bowl, and we all smoke every day), and after the game we were leaving, the kid's mom walks in right by us at the door, and says "What's that AWFUL smell??" hahaha. We peaced out so fast.

she picked up......... but did u put it down...... ........ hm.... pea.ce

lol...naw it aint like that...but we did have session and just chilled

last time is saw her i was prob 15 and she was making me a breakfast burrito...10 years later we be smoking and still feasting on her bomb ass cooking

Guest Methimphibian

sonia patel, easy. doc420.com, prescrip is like a bill when i went. every now and then there is a special where they knock it down to 80 or 70 bucks.

Guest Methimphibian
does she give out patient verification id cards?

another guy i went to is organicmc.com. he's cheaper, but no ID card.

when you get a prescrip, you either get it on a card or a slip. she gives out golden colored slips word to willy wonka. the only difference between the two is the id card usually has your picture on it, however both are used to verify your status upon first visit to the club.

does she give out patient verification id cards?

another guy i went to is organicmc.com. he's cheaper, but no ID card.

just stopped in at 420 evaluation today on wilshire, 75 for renewals from any other place and 99 for new people... they have a deal at their northridge office through saturday where its $45 for renewals and $65 for new cards

correct.

refining your butter recipe will give you the potency you desire, though

you still may have to experiment to suit your own tastes/tolerance.

a good reference point is 1oz (buds, trim, shake, whatev) to 1lb butter.

if familiar with the simmer, roll, strain& fridge technique try that out, u can adjust accordingly by the # of "treats" you make against the amount of

material used + amount of butter you'll be left with (always a little less

than what you start with) ex:

many recipes call for half to 1 cup butter.

1 pound....... 16 ounces....1/2lb...... 8 ounces.....8 ounces equals 1 cup.

if using orginal recipe of 1oz/1lb that equates to about 14g(potency) per 1 cup butter. this will help you decide how to divide your baked goods.

and remember, thc evaporates at 375F so all recipes should be done at temps no greater than 350F imo, and 325 if you can it will just take a little longer.

in my opinion, cooking with the ghee butter is the best way, but

i'm not the best baker and the consistency of some canna treats leave much to be desired. might try dropping a couple tablespoons into a

stack of mashed potatoes........ or some pancakes......... yeah ....... pe..ace

i've only used this recipe but it worked reaaaaal nice. (but used more weed, 1/2oz i think)

http://applesoft.com/brownies/index.html