Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

well i already got owned by the border police (douane volante, bande d'enculés) so hum... if you go there by car there will be no problem at all since you won't encounter detection dogs.

if you take the train, the odds of being caught are very low, but sometimes when you're out of luck... i'd divide it into very small parts, then roll it in few layers of cellophane tape. then put it in shampoo and shower gel bottle. it of course ain't a magical solution (and far from being convenient) but from what i've heard/read it worked for many people.

i'll only be travelling within france with the weed and hash, so i won't go through any borders, my only "real" concern was when you go through the "liberté" booths (forgot what it's called) and if there were any dogs through there. I'll go the safe way though by wrapping all the weed and shit, i'm travelling with a normal family in a renault espace though so it should be legit and we won't look suspicious. thanks for the advice though.

i was in a park with 3 friends the other day, we were smoking a blunt and one of my friends got caught with it. he was brought to the comico (police station?) in between two cops on their horses. dude must've been so embarassed.

Guest Methimphibian
RDC blows balls - their shit is preweighed, dry as fuck and usually never smells like a display jar. Bout 2 years ago when i first got my card i remember going there and picking up some FIRE headband, and some really really well grown and cured super silver haze, but now i just get a bad vibe from them. Their concentrates are pretty top notch, but the attitude of most of the female budtenders (who are hot, i'll admit) is shitty at best. I went in looking for a heavy indica dominant concentrate and they kept trying to push 91 chemdawg (PURE SATIVA) wax to me saying 'oh all concentrates will have an indica effect"....riiiiiight

so good or bad? i don't get it.

i'll only be travelling within france with the weed and hash, so i won't go through any borders, my only "real" concern was when you go through the "liberté" booths (forgot what it's called) and if there were any dogs through there. I'll go the safe way though by wrapping all the weed and shit, i'm travelling with a normal family in a renault espace though so it should be legit and we won't look suspicious. thanks for the advice though.

i was in a park with 3 friends the other day, we were smoking a blunt and one of my friends got caught with it. he was brought to the comico (police station?) in between two cops on their horses. dude must've been so embarassed.

if you're travelling in a car then don't worry at all

the dogs you might encounter can't smell drugs. the only dogs that can are the border police ones (they are either at the border or at railway station (where i got caught) and airport where you can go abroad) and the special police dogs that they use only for special occasions. ça va bien se passer t'inquiète pas ;)

if you're travelling in a car then don't worry at all

the dogs you might encounter can't smell drugs. the only dogs that can are the border police ones (they are either at the border or at railway station (where i got caught) and airport where you can go abroad) and the special police dogs that they use only for special occasions. ça va bien se passer t'inquiète pas ;)

ok merci. so should i still wrap the goods and put them in shampoo bottles or not?

so should i still wrap the goods and put them in shampoo bottles or not?

If you arent crossing any borders, then dont! Weed for 500 Euros isnt that much by the way, but definitely too much to hide in shampoo bottles.

Just get some canning jars or something else that does the airtight trick and you should be fine. Especially as you said that you arent that suspicious anyways.

^ what he said. put it in shampoo bottles if you ever take the train. but otherwise keep it on the plastic bag or in a jar if you have one and it'll be alright.

[12:52] gnatcage: today is ultimate maximum day

[12:52] gnatcage: meaning, we kill this sack

[12:53] gnatcage: because tomorrow we get a new one

[12:53] superfuso: i like this idea

we always end up finding the most amazing shit to do while high.

buttery pancakes with maple syrup + coffee. the pancakes would melt in your mouth as soon as the coffee touched it. it was AWESOME.

almond milk tea + stoge.

spicy chicken karaage roll + bagel bites

guacamole + potatoes + tortilla chips

oh and domdomdom...DUDE the farmacy sucks balls. How can you actually justify the price they charge for keefed out, leafy meds? I mean really now, in terms of storefronts and club appearance its great, but maybe if the interior decorating didnt result in 65+ eighters i would go there.

i never been to farmacy, just saw it in one of those random free mj mags they always carry and it was recommended... i stick with fwb (they got a low price cap)

fwb has had butter og btw

b> do i seem distracted when i'm high?

s> when i tried to talk to you you seemed a little more distracted than normal

j> maybe shorter attention span, but i don't know about distracted

v> yes

j> oh wait, who am i kidding? you talk nonstop.

s> actually, now that i think about it, when you're quiet you're still mumbling and talking

g> you hella talk.

b> oh... should i cut back on smoking?

everybody> no.

thank god my friends like high bobby.

my non-always-high-as-fuck friends (i.e. girls) don't even seem to notice when i'm high. i think that's because i'm always quite foggy anyway.