Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i smoked on july 4 and then stopped to take a tolerance break. i've been smoking multiple times a day, every day, for many months.

the past two nights have been hell. it takes me a very long time to fall asleep, i can't stay asleep, and i can't sleep for more than like 8 hours. i didn't have this sleep problem before i started smoking or while i smoked, but now i do.

are the two related???????? it sux

i don't know if this sleeping problems and quitting weed are related. all i know is that since i came back home and consequently quitting weed i had trouble sleeping too, since i went to bed baked nearly every day for like 10 months. but i know there are other factors to this.

personally I pretty much frequent a place called RDC in reseda for the last few months, really dank stuff, 8's r like 40-60 and even there low end stuff can be pretty fucking dank( e.x. green crack, silver haze, GDP is considered low end there). brownies are like 3 for 18 and not bad. there's also a dope club called Delta 9 in van nuys, went there once, got some pretty good Fire OG for 50, they do patient appreciation every like first saturday i think? but honestly i just stay with RDC cuz seriously there consistiency is very very good.

Thanks. I think I'll be up in Oxnard for the Sound and Fury Festival at the end of the month, so I'll stop by RDC and Delta 9. Both have some really good reviews on other sites as well. I'll report back if I make it up there.

Bought 3/8O yesterday for $100, from a different guy than normal. My dealer is out of town for the summer at music camp (lol dealer that plays viola lol). So he goes on to tell me this "oh this is the best beast I've had in a long time" which I go along with but I never buy dealer hype so I wasn't expecting more than just some regular stuff. But holy fuck, I was absolutely blown last night.

mann first time with trainwreck. damnn. im from nj, and its rare to find any exotics, but lately there;s been some going around, and damn that is one amazing strain. i envy you cali heads. rolled a 2g green grape game. baked as hell.

and is anyone from montreal? headed there in august with my friends and just wondering what the city is like.

Guest bambam

does anyone know what a ratchet is actually for? sure we know they make great bowls for ur homemade buckets but what practical use do they have

I'm in Belgium now but I'm planning on buying 500-600 euros of weed and hash in Paris when I'm there next week and bringing it down to Provence/Bayonne (fêtes de Bayonne), and St Jean de Luz. Will this pass easy? I'll put the stuff in a luggage with clothes and shit in it. Freecat, I know you live in France, do you have any idea of what could happen?

well i already got owned by the border police (douane volante, bande d'enculés) so hum... if you go there by car there will be no problem at all since you won't encounter detection dogs.

if you take the train, the odds of being caught are very low, but sometimes when you're out of luck... i'd divide it into very small parts, then roll it in few layers of cellophane tape. then put it in shampoo and shower gel bottle. it of course ain't a magical solution (and far from being convenient) but from what i've heard/read it worked for many people.