Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

haha i used to wait til my parents went to sleep or sneak out to the screen porch. they asked about it smelling like smoke out there once, but never actually caught me. now i have my own place and smoke in my bathroom with the fan on because my boss lives next door.

High story:

Its about 230 am on a saturday and 3 friends of mine and i had just finished smokin a fat blunt. we went to dennys and the waitress came over to us and took two of my friend's orders. she then got to me and i was overcome with laughter. i tried to order, but words werent coming out of my mouth only laughter. i continued laughing for at least 4 minutes without stopping.

my friends apologized for me and the waitress said "wow are you guys stoned or something??" so we all just started shakin our heads yes.

i finally calmed down, ordered my food, and asked how many people come in like we are at that hour.

she said "actually most of "em."

bombest dennys meal ever.

^^^ haha thats comedy thats what happened to me and my homie when we went del taco one night...it was my turn to order and he just started doing the beat to under pressure and we both started to sing and yeah end story my home girl had to order for us haha.

high like always, went to an all night diner last night filled with cops. couple of them were women and i was giving them a good stare just to see what they were about. they all had that sharp-jawed, bob cut, i-hate-men-but-i-just-have-to-get-fucked look about them that i found amusing. none of them made eye contact with me though...i would've given it to them had i the right opportunity.

Guest Methimphibian

this summer gonna be amazing, cuz it's my first summer as a patient, that alone has me excited. haha.

what yall finna do this summer?

(although I was so high at the supermarket yesterday I was having a hard time talking on the phone and using the self-checkout).

this really makes me laugh. everyone I know except for me cannot handle grocery stores while stoned. list or no list.

homie got me a new piece after breaking my old one. really didnt expect him to get me such a good replacement. larger, thicker, triangular shape (really digging triangles these days), hits like a monster.

im faded right now, cant complain (:

sadly, the last time i smoked i got really bad anxiety.

=/

i dont like

If you think you are going to get anxiety, you will. Just chill out and don't think about how high you are or whatever. All about where your head is at man.

flock - i def think i psyched myself out. been getting anxiety before sleep and cause i think about it, it fucked with my high. :(

curiouscharles - i shoulda picked out a funny movie to watch.