Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

IMG_3455edit.jpg

IMG_3457edit.jpg

IMG_3457edit2-1.jpg

i wanna make a tshirt with a thin stripe going from pit-to-pit of close up pictures of marijuana. up close pictures of trich's are so beautiful...plus non smokers wouldnt really get it, but stoners would realize what it is immediately.

o, and nobody can steal my idea...stoners honor.

Nobody? I just moved here. I have a friend who can get me some but she is gone for a few weeks... :(

where do you live in mtl?

IMG_3455edit.jpg

IMG_3457edit.jpg

IMG_3457edit2-1.jpg

i wanna make a tshirt with a thin stripe going from pit-to-pit of close up pictures of marijuana. up close pictures of trich's are so beautiful...plus non smokers wouldnt really get it, but stoners would realize what it is immediately.

o, and nobody can steal my idea...stoners honor.

wowowowowow.

miam miam.

t-shirt is a good idea.

i'd like panties with a pattern/ print of little nugs or something like that.

for your weed needs:

- go on the mountain

- go outside metro berri-uqam

uh at berri uqam i got offered coke and crack the other day

there's a guy living in my building, in his 40s, seem mad sketchy. like two months or so after i moved here, he rang at my door and he's like:

"I know you smoke weed, I just arrived here, do you have any contact?"

So i simply told him that i stopped, because he seemed sketchy, because i found it mad weird that he rang at my door and all when i didn't have any clue who he was but he seemed to know me. anyways, time goes by.

i see him once in a while on the floor, lobby, etc.

three days ago i was waiting in the lobby, he comes to me:

"yo, did you started smoking again"

(i was mad high so it took me a few seconds to respond)

"uh, no, no"

"ah ok, 'cause i got hash to sell, just sayin'"

and he went outside..

it pisses me off cause i would have looooooooooooved having such an easy contact, he lives on the same floor. but uhh too weird

i'd stay out of his reach too.

on a quite similar note, sometimes i come back from friends with weed on my and knowing that i got loads at home and feel like hustlin, i ask random young people if they want some green. usually i'm able to sell a 5€ sack for 10€ or even more.

Yeah it's probably not a good idea to have that right where you live. These older dealers are always such lonely weird guys. He'd probably end up either hitting on you or trying to hang out all the time.

Well he was with "friends" the other day and they seemed even weirder so.. i'd rather stay out of this. plus i don't know him and all.

i'm very suspicious with folks

i'd stay out of his reach too.

on a quite similar note, sometimes i come back from friends with weed on my and knowing that i got loads at home and feel like hustlin, i ask random young people if they want some green. usually i'm able to sell a 5€ sack for 10€ or even more.

haha awesome!:cool:

with a little assistance from Wiki,

i've discovered that the man who proposed legalizing medical marijuana (prop 215) in california was, in fact, a homosexual.

Wikipedia:

"Proposition 215 was conceived by San Francisco marijuana activist Dennis Peron in memory of his lover, Jonathon West, who had used marijuana for AIDS. In 1991, Peron organized Proposition P, the San Francisco medical marijuana initiative, which passed with 79% of the vote."

so if you're a cannabis user in calfornia, and you voted yes on prop 8,

i'd think about changing your ideals

i thank the gays?

yessiree california = one step closer to legalization

Coffee and weed go so well together! Earlier this afternoon I smoked a bowl and drank a cup of coffee. One of my favorite things to do.

Back in the day when i could spark it up at home I used to have an iced coffe and a bowl of green every morning. Back in the day...good times