axtsang

dumbass dealers truly piss me off.

why the fuck u smoke all ur supply

why you going to sleep at 10pm friday

im gonna need for you to pay ur cricket bill nigguh

you out ur mind trying to sell this mexican dirt weed

you gonna re up tomorrow but its been a fuckin week

good for nothing mufuckas

25 for a gram in California is a lot I think. In Millbrae it is about 15-20 a gram and in SF it is 10 a gram.

i'm doing about 1.5gs for 20 down in sd. and my friend just came back from SF telling me he's getting fucking 4gs for fucking 20 bux!??!?!?!? i'm sitll skeptical. will prolly robocop a green card soon

i'm doing about 1.5gs for 20 down in sd. and my friend just came back from SF telling me he's getting fucking 4gs for fucking 20 bux!??!?!?!? i'm sitll skeptical. will prolly robocop a green card soon

seattle was about 10 a gram. from what i heard, card is not worth it in SD atleast right now.

just picked up 3 dubs of piff for 50, gotta love tax returns

anyone seen that DEA show? so much money and drugs!

yeah on a&e? i watched one episode, the one with the crystal meth where they seize like 16,000 bucks of it or something. or 100,000. i dont know. the ones with the limes or something

true story

im willing to concede and say nightlife, food, and overall atmosphere of New York definitely and unquestionably tops LA.

but man fuck y'all and your weed prices, 90% of that shit is the chinese mafia hydro bullshit grown and shipped across the canada border never flushed proper, always moist and smells like grass

i think dino might is the only one who gets legit, local grown bomb ass headies based on what ive seen

and i know people are going to try to argue that its the same quality, but unless you have actually come here, picked up cannabis from a dispensary and smoked it, i am not listening to your argument.

yeah, fuck, token, lets get a sesh going already somehow, youre on point. nyc im pretty sure does have ya'heads beat on exactly what you mentioned...

...but when it comes to trees, overall, theres no question y'all have the upper hand.

though, you slipped a bit. what i get isnt local at all. its bomb ass headies for sure, but its all from over in your neck of the woods. so the only real problem (other than the east coast taxed price for west coast goods) is that by the time i finally get my paws on the stuff it looks like at least 25% of the beautiful little kief crystals have been scraped/lost somehow in the journey.

in short, lotsa my stuff looks just like yours and dom's, 'cept lots less sparkly. ya take what ya can get though.

theres an old angry comedian, i wish i could remember his name, i wanna say bill something.. anywho, he had this great bit about how right wingers love throwing their faith into support of their reasoning behind things like drugs for example. mentioned how if christians/creationists believe that everything natural on "gods green earth" (take weed for an example) was created by their god and put there for a reason, that not wanting people to smoke it is basically telling god he made a fuck up. ('cept he made it all lots funnier ya'know)

gold.

anyone with a card live in berkeley?

if so, have you guys been to PCC on telegraph?

hands down the best club ive ever gotten herb from.

i love that they only sell in eighths compared to almost all

clubs that sell in massive quantity. i feel like this results

in the growers really getting passionate about small batches

of herb and making it so its top quality every time.

if you havent been, i suggest it: its on telegraph kinda across

from buffalo exchange and kinda kitty corner from the 7-11.

get a jar if they have it... my favorite strains from PCC:

romulan

white widow

super silver haze