Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

^^ i've put hash in my coffee before.

it fucking does the job to get you super high.

i wouldn't eat straight up like this though.

damn that's a good idea! you can't usually eat weed without cooking/heating/burning it because the THC needs to be thermally isomerised into a more active form.

i herd sumthing from one of my therapists (yes there are multiple. school t + 2 outside) that it depletes seretonin levels like x does? ive never taken x but i bought then got busted. is this tru?

this is truth...

i'm def watching marijuana inc. tonight
im watching this right now.

it came to this point where they were looking for something to bash marijuana on, and they decided to talk about the pollution that results of growing marijuana.

its getting little better though. lets watch on.

mah doods, no joke, watching this seriously made me contemplate doing a 180 and going to the west coast after college and start a career in weed after i finish school, this kid bounced out of here after a few months to go to either oaksterdamn U or humboldt state

hes 14. im all for drugs but come on you dont need to be doing coke at 14.... smoke a little weed take a little thiz get down tonight.

seriously what the fuck? where does a 14 yr old even get money for blow? at that age i was scrimping and saving my lunch money to hopefully get a half track by friday, then finally i got old enough to get a job to support my habits but im still too broke to being blowing it (no pun intended) on snow

only when its free, son, damn.

ps- DANK shit on deck, hit you all up with shots in a bit