Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

dealers usually just make up something catchy sounding shit and sometimes throw the word purp in it to try to jack up the price and charge the trustafarians 350 for an ounce.

I would love to be able to pick up an ounce for $350. Where I am in central PA everybody charges over $400 for an ounce. :( What's really ridiculous is that one of my good friends recently paid nearly a grand for 2 zips. Anybody in PA with good connects hit me up haha

No it's crazy ass markup because there are tons of stupid college kids that will pay $25/g. But still, my friend drove 1.5 hours away last night and picked up from a grower and still paid out the ass. Back home in Ohio shit is so much cheaper...

Oh trust me I know many people here...I refuse to pay more than $60 an 1/8th. But everything is in such high demand you can charge anything and people will buy it. I used to pick up from this dude that worked at a headshop here and he had crazy dank but wouldn't cut prices below $60 a cut. There is a "harvest festival" here every spring and oz's are still in the upper $300s to low $400s and that's coming straight from the grower.

I was under the impression that socal wasn't even that cheap, especially if you head to the dispensaries. ?

wrong buddy. i get my shit 15g 45/50 8th i dont go to dispensaries though... i keep that shit old school ya know a blunt and a 40?

honestly dispensaries are cool but why should i drive so far for weed that i can get on the street? pretty much all my boys that i get from get it from the dude taxing the dispensaries.

if i was in la id prob have a card but no fucking reason to drive to an hour and then some sit in traffic for some weed? i love this shit and it loves me but i aint driving that far for no reason.

say it again!

i didn't know clubs were capped at 50. for some reason i thought clubs sold more expensive shit too...maybe not in LA...? that's a normal price though, but then again, i'm not always seeing that level of quality.

yeah see thats my thing i have never seen a club with capped prices like when my boy would go pick when he had his card it was always 60 and up just reg prices i know he got champagne for 70 bucks... it was in the oc though.

i like your style selaviso. there's a reason they call it the peace pipe ;P someone should hand that shit round to the politicians running their own little nations/governments/power spheres.

speaking of which... can't wait til i finish up today; mmmm hammock, mexican beers and my good friend billy.

ive gotta say that for me, at least during the past year, the price of weed changed less than anything else ive bought throughout the year

nah i ment it the other way meaning shits not always good no matter where u kop if u keep smoking the same shit on a daily basis you build a tolerance to it

i remember when i used to sell weed i got a bad batch one time dudes didnt call me for like a month hahhaha

i also got this theory that the more you clone the weed the less potent it gets i remember when GD before it blew up shit wasnt even purple shit was just green and that shit was good now i go check it shits about as good as regular weed y'kno just gets high but not like fucking out of it

face facts shit will never be as good as your first time

nah i ment it the other way meaning shits not always good no matter where u kop if u keep smoking the same shit on a daily basis you build a tolerance to it

i remember when i used to sell weed i got a bad batch one time dudes didnt call me for like a month hahhaha

i also got this theory that the more you clone the weed the less potent it gets i remember when GD before it blew up shit wasnt even purple shit was just green and that shit was good now i go check it shits about as good as regular weed y'kno just gets high but not like fucking out of it

face facts shit will never be as good as your first time

thats true theres diminishing returns... but i usually avoid that by switching up the bud

can anyone reccommend me a good bubbler to buy online? I want something relatively small (ie. not a 3 ft tall bong shaped like a bubbler) but i just broke mine. Durability of the glass > price but I'm not about to drop the same I could for a RooR bong either - i like art but functionality takes precedent. I've heard good things from Shivadas, but can't find anything at an adequate price there - any other recommendations from where you've bought online and can vouch for quality?

Bubbler, bubbler, bubbler.

ps. love the jlive quote in yo sig dom. made me play the song right now.